Should Conclave have Bots?

Jackel7

The only reason why I'm asking this question is because:

• It sometimes hard to find a game
  • I personally seen to many 1v2 match ups
  • playing with a few people isn't always as entertaining as a group

I also came up with some possible bots and their load outs:

Excalibur (Excal BOT)

Version: 1                                                            Version: 2

Primary:  Braton                                                   Primary:      Grakata                       

Secondary:   Lato                                                Secondary:  Kunai

Melee:    Duel Skana                                           Melee: Ether Sword

Mag (Mag BOT)

Version: 1                                                            Version: 2

Primary:      Burston                                              Primary:       Boltor                  

Secondary:    Hikou                                              Secondary:   Furis

Melee:            Boa                                                 Melee: Dual Zoren

Volt (Volt BOT)

Primary:      Stradavar                                            Primary:    Cernos                        

Secondary:    Kraken                                             Secondary:  Duel Magnus

Melee:    Lesion                                                     Melee:      Anku

7 minutes ago, BaneOfOrion said:

player vs bots is rathuum, and soon to be index. as well, dark sector conflicts had tenno spectre, but i haven't been following that particular thread.

Speaking of Tenno Spectres, perhaps a Conclave mode where both sides are backed up by massive amounts of terribly equipped Specters?

2 hours ago, BaneOfOrion said:

player vs bots is rathuum

Key distinction: Conclave gives unique cosmetics. Rathuum does not.

If there was some way for me to get a crack at the Conclave cosmetics without fighting actual humans for it, I'd be intensely interested.

On 12/2/2016 at 11:05 PM, Momaw said:

Key distinction: Conclave gives unique cosmetics. Rathuum does not.

If there was some way for me to get a crack at the Conclave cosmetics without fighting actual humans for it, I'd be intensely interested.

But kicking people's butts is fun! XD 

on a more serious note, lunaro attempts to solve this dilemma. But I wouldn't complain if there were a mode like it- a la Mann vs machine from TF2. 

4 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

lunaro attempts to solve this dilemma.

But you're still playing versus real people, and

4 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

kicking people's butts is fun!

...is a too common, too cancerous sentiment for me to want to play it.

1 minute ago, Momaw said:

But you're still playing versus real people, and

...is a too common, too cancerous sentiment for me to want to play it.

True. That's why I said I wouldn't mind another game mode. Lunaro, in my experience, is even more difficult to be decent at then regular conclave.

and I totally agree with you there. It's hard to convey sarcasm with text... idk, pvp is hard, in everything but theory.

(I do play some conclave on occasion, and I'm not half bad. But when you get people who almost exclusively play it, it just.... ruins it.)