Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Weekend Event Discussion - Expectations, Predictions, Thoughts Etc.

Madotsuki

Well, looks like my Latron Prime has finally a chance to shine. Or I could take my trusty old Lex for a spin once again. It's time for some Dirty Harry action (that came out wrong).

I have Latron Prime, Lex and Glaive. This event is made for me :D

Edited by LocoWithGun

By "invincible" i mean they can't be killed. I mean, if something cloaks, it's invisible, but it's still there so you should be able to shoot it, but these droids become invincible after they cloak and you can't kill them anymore. May as well just have said they could warp away or something instead of cloak.

And so what if the event isn't released yet? That means we can't talk about it at all?

Why wouldn't we be able to kill them? Just keep shooting. And no, they don;t become invincible when cloaked as you can still kill the. Hell why would they implement invincible enemies. Like i said, that's just stupid. There was nothing that said that. Also i don't mean we can't talk about it, just hold the judgement and calm down.

Edited by Solaurus

Just an aside, though it's nice to have a "real" event this weekend, you all do realize that the Vulkar is exactly the same in stats as the Snipetron which might as well be a Snipetron re-skinned. So for me it will be nice to kill something new:)

Except snipetron has AP.

I stand corrected although everything I've shot has gone down in one or two shots, and though a Sniper rifle is fun, seriously in the type of kinetically fast paced combat this is when can you really sit high and pick off targets fast enough to really help your team:)?