Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit farming?

jjadned

Question

Infested survival with a couple of nekros and eventually a couple chromas all with secura lecta decently modded gives you a very nice amount of credits. You can easily reach 70k total in just 5 minutes. better team= more profit.

This and doing sorties when the three missions are quick enough.

Also the real pain relief if you are struggling with credits is working your axx under booster when there is a double credit weekend. you can literally farm millions in just a couple hours without even asking yourself too much whats the best spot for farming.

1 hour ago, game4ever07 said:

well effigy has 60% to give 100% more credits. Plus, effigy can do some CC. Not to mention its 30m range (which doesnt affected by power range). So i believe it depends on the mission itself, but when placed correctly Effigy can do the team good. 

How much time the mission take when you use a chroma?

When i saryn it take me around 4 minutes and thats when i'm unlucky.

if using chroma give you 10k/minutes allright totaly worth it. Else its better to restart and nuke back the map once again.

Edited by trunks013

2 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

Infested survival with a couple of nekros and eventually a couple chromas all with secura lecta decently modded gives you a very nice amount of credits. You can easily reach 70k total in just 5 minutes. better team= more profit.

I'd personally take a pilfering swarm Hydroid and Nekros rather than two Nekros as you can only desecrate the same corpse once.

8 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

I'd personally take a pilfering swarm Hydroid and Nekros rather than two Nekros as you can only desecrate the same corpse once.

yeh its just easier to find 2 nekros. you can also bring a trinity if you fear running out of energy because all the desecrate. only 1 nekros is more than enough if it has maxed range, 2 usually split the desecrations so arent very likely to run out of energy.

You can also bring a saryn with her spores to soften alot the enemies and  stay longer when the spawns are really high. Or bring speed nova if you are confident enough (wouldnt suggest this with randoms tho)

As i said better team = better result. Anyways booster, nekros and 4 secura lecta is enough to make you very happy in just 5 min survival.

Or squeeze the hek out of hieracon and repeatedly do quickruns. if you still go with nekros and 4 lectas youll net something like 100k in 3 mins (boosted)

Edited by JohnKable

1 minute ago, jjadned said:

do thats 50k creds in 2 minutes which you can get if u do heriacon very, very fast. no derpping around just pure most effective was possible

There is a lot of downtime when you run around between excavators, ODS doesn't ave that downtime. The drawback in ODS is you don't get as good rewards as hiercon, but for credits it's better and you don't need to care about protecting excavators or run around filling them up, it pure unadulterated mindless slaughter. 

2 minutes ago, JohnKable said:

you can also bring a trinity if you fear running out of energy because all the desecrate. only 1 nekros is more than enough if it has maxed range, 2 usually split the desecrations so arent very likely to run out of energy

eghm... Synd Mod - Despoil - is a Warframe Augment Mod that allows Nekros to consume health instead of energy to cast Desecrate.

Just now, SenariousNex said:

There is a lot of downtime when you run around between excavators, ODS doesn't ave that downtime. The drawback in ODS is you don't get as good rewards as hiercon, but for credits it's better and you don't need to care about protecting excavators or run around filling them up, it pure unadulterated mindless slaughter. 

you may miss out on 100k credit but you get potential for creds from the excavators and 800 endo drops and even relics.

1 minute ago, THeMooN85 said:

eghm... Synd Mod - Despoil - is a Warframe Augment Mod that allows Nekros to consume health instead of energy to cast Desecrate.

ya desecrate has a huge chance of dropping health so just have ur trinity heal him every so offten and bam