Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"The Sentient would rather kill us than them." He says. "We may have to deal with them but I refuse to rely on our enemies to fight our battles. They are more likely to side with the Grineer during this fight."

The elevator rises in a glass tube.

As it does you see the other floors of the restored Tower. Crewman wearing the same sigil as the tower banners, and Arca armor, ready weapons, mostly Arca weapons. A handful of Tenno walk amongst them armed to the teeth. 

"Hmmm.  Beware the man of static.  Did they ever tell you that?  I suppose the sentients should be treated the same way, yes?"  Eleos draws silent, his thurible going still as he becomes lost in thought, in memory.  after a short while he speaks up again. "Then we need only wait.  Fear is a potent weapon, so we must make sure it is on your side, yes?"

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.  Beware the man of static.  Did they ever tell you that?  I suppose the sentients should be treated the same way, yes?"  Eleos draws silent, his thurible going still as he becomes lost in thought, in memory.  after a short while he speaks up again. "Then we need only wait.  Fear is a potent weapon, so we must make sure it is on your side, yes?"

The elevator continues to rise, entering an energy stream. Above you can see the massive Orokin ship, the energy beam obviously a way of reaching it from the tower.

"I intend to send our forces to hunt the Grineer in the tunnels." Ryoko says. "Their fear will slow them, buying us time. I have sent two of my most trusted clan-mates to assemble the old guard of Miraalan. With their help we can turn the tide. Until then we must focus on holding out."

6 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods* "Thank you"

*DISC, Looks up* "Massage sent, they will be here shortly, as for Zaeed, where shall he be dropped off?"

The shuttle lands on the platform. 

"Call your ship here." Felicity says. "It appears events are unfolding faster than we planned. You may want to seek medical attention elsewhere if you intend to leave."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The elevator continues to rise, entering an energy stream. Above you can see the massive Orokin ship, the energy beam obviously a way of reaching it from the tower.

"I intend to send our forces to hunt the Grineer in the tunnels." Ryoko says. "Their fear will slow them, buying us time. I have sent two of my most trusted clan-mates to assemble the old guard of Miraalan. With their help we can turn the tide. Until then we must focus on holding out."

"You cannot defeat what will not yeild, yes?  Question: what is this, old guard?"  

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"You cannot defeat what will not yeild, yes?  Question: what is this, old guard?"  

"They were called the Paragons." Ryoko says, stepping from the beam of light onto the floor of the massive ships hangar bay. "Tenno of great power, possessed of exceptional Manifests. They were my clanmates once. They have scattered since the Wakening, and I intend to unite them once more. Some have already returned to our fold. Others have gone their own way."

He steps onto a nearby teleport pad, and motions for you to join him.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The shuttle lands on the platform. 

"Call your ship here." Felicity says. "It appears events are unfolding faster than we planned. You may want to seek medical attention elsewhere if you intend to leave."

*He nods and calls the ship* "Ey, Ey, good hunting Feciitly, stay safe eh?"  *He walks off, but stops, to turn* "Oh and Felicity, regardless of your intentions or acts, I still trust and believe you, that you would have made the right choice when it came to our masters fall, no matter what happens, I'll still see you as a friend and a beloved Orokin" *He bows down, in a stance, how a Dax would, he then gets back to his feet, waiting for his ship*   

37 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"They were called the Paragons." Ryoko says, stepping from the beam of light onto the floor of the massive ships hangar bay. "Tenno of great power, possessed of exceptional Manifests. They were my clanmates once. They have scattered since the Wakening, and I intend to unite them once more. Some have already returned to our fold. Others have gone their own way."

He steps onto a nearby teleport pad, and motions for you to join him.

Eleos follows, silent as he let his thurible fall still once more.  He stood, eerily still on the pad, almost like a statue.

*An Orokin designed Liest, flys to the rail, its coated in white and gold, but with Lotus fashion* "Rail-Control, come in, this is Zuir Orion, I have been informed of a planned attack on Ruk, may I cross the gap and assist you?" 

*Not far behind, comes along a Red Veil ship, merely a  Mantis in red veil faction* "We have arrived, this is Mercy, I have been informed by my beloved, Zaeed, that you require assistance, may I dock?"

33 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*An Orokin designed Liest, flys to the rail, its coated in white and gold, but with Lotus fashion* "Rail-Control, come in, this is Zuir Orion, I have been informed of a planned attack on Ruk, may I cross the gap and assist you?" 

*Not far behind, comes along a Red Veil ship, merely a  Mantis in red veil faction* "We have arrived, this is Mercy, I have been informed by my beloved, Zaeed, that you require assistance, may I dock?"

"You may dock." A cephalonsays. Sending coordinates to meeting point."

The coordinates first lead to a landing pad on the tower.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You may dock." A cephalonsays. Sending coordinates to meeting point."

The coordinates first lead to a landing pad on the tower.

*Zuir, flys her ship down to the landing pad* "Ey-Ey, Rail control, is Zaeed Orion currently stationed here?"

*Mercy follows suit* "Copy that"

3 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*He nods and calls the ship* "Ey, Ey, good hunting Feciitly, stay safe eh?"  *He walks off, but stops, to turn* "Oh and Felicity, regardless of your intentions or acts, I still trust and believe you, that you would have made the right choice when it came to our masters fall, no matter what happens, I'll still see you as a friend and a beloved Orokin" *He bows down, in a stance, how a Dax would, he then gets back to his feet, waiting for his ship*   

-----

*Back at Dirge's Tower*

A feminine looking Ash apeared behind Dirge, a Wraith Viper in her hand.

"Your safety is off." Dirge said. "Care to explain."

"Gun won't fire with it on." Sam said, her helmet collapsing. "I thought it would be better to be safe than sorry."

Dirge stepped back into his frame.

"You were prepared to shoot him if he made a move?" He asks. "You used to love him."

"I will admit I found him attractive." Sam says. "Until I learned he was a traitor."

"So you don't have any feelings for him?" Dirge asks.

"Only disdain." Sam says. "He treated me like I was broken. Now I've found someone who doesn't."

"Is that so?" Dirge says, turning to face her.

"Someone who might be up for drinks tonight." Sam says. "To celebrate how far I've come in a week."

Dirge smiles.

"First go see your son." He says. "Then we can get a drink. Tomorrow we'll meet up with the others, and go hunting."

-----

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zuir, flys her ship down to the landing pad* "Ey-Ey, Rail control, is Zaeed Orion currently stationed here?"

*Mercy follows suit* "Copy that"

"Zaeed Orion just left." The Cephalon says. "Please disembark your ships and proceed to the marked elevator."

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Eleos follows, silent as he let his thurible fall still once more.  He stood, eerily still on the pad, almost like a statue.

Ryoko holds up his hands, his warframe systems displaying a clock in the air. He taps the image a few times.

There is a puff of gray and red smoke, and you sense another presence behind you. 

"You're late." Ryoko says. 

"Apologies Arbiter." The other Tenno says. "I'm not used to being on a schedule."

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko holds up his hands, his warframe systems displaying a clock in the air. He taps the image a few times.

There is a puff of gray and red smoke, and you sense another presence behind you. 

"You're late." Ryoko says. 

"Apologies Arbiter." The other Tenno says. "I'm not used to being on a schedule."

"Hmm.  Who is this newcomer?  And why does they  appear from smoke?"  He turns to face the tenno who has just appeared

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmm.  Who is this newcomer?  And why does they  appear from smoke?"  He turns to face the tenno who has just appeared

The newcomer is an Ash Prime. His shoulder bears the same sigil as the Arbiter, a stylized canine face.

"I am Ares, Paragon of Shadow and Clan Miraalan's lead Assassin." Ares says. "And you are Eleos. Heard legends about you from the old times. Hope they're true. We could use someone like you in this fight."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Zaeed Orion just left." The Cephalon says. "Please disembark your ships and proceed to the marked elevator."

*She sighs* "Will do" *She lands her craft, then proceeds to the elevator, She is wielding her Oberon Prime, White and Gold, with Tarigs Prime, Lex Prime and the Inoinc Melee weapon, for Oberon* "Is there  someone I can see, to at least know he's alright, I heard the worse" 

*Mercy has already landed, before, she steps from ship, A Nidus, almost mimicking nature infestation colours, walks out* "Your father will be fine, knowing him, he's throwing a sulk, cuz of some BS, Orokin thingy, or he lost his girl, or got his butt handed to him"  

*She looks over, to Mercy, walking over quickly to join her* "He's badly wounded, some fight broke out, I'll speak to DISC if he is still here, otherwise that Orokin he trusts so much"

*Mercy laughs* "Or has a crush on"

Edited by -Platinum-

4 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She sighs* "Will do" *She lands her craft, then proceeds to the elevator, She is wielding her Oberon Prime, White and Gold, with Tarigs Prime, Lex Prime and the Inoinc Melee weapon, for Oberon* "Is there  someone I can see, to at least know he's alright, I heard the worse" 

*Mercy has already landed, before, she steps from ship, A Nidus, almost mimicking nature infestation colours, walks out* "Your father will be fine, knowing him, he's throwing a sulk, cuz of some BS, Orokin thingy, or he lost his girl, or got his butt handed to him"  

*She looks over, to Mercy, walking over quickly to join her* "He's badly wounded, some fight broke out, I'll speak to DISC if he is still here, otherwise that Orokin he trusts so much"

*Mercy laughs* "Or has a crush on"

"As he knows full well I am happily married I should hope I am not the one he has a crush on." Felicity says. "Though I know of no other Orokin still alive in this era."

The Nyx beside her is wearing a Prime warframe, but something about it seems off, it seems much more "organic" than other frames, as if it truly were a second layer of skin.

Both newcomers would feel an extremely powerful presence combing their minds for signs of treachery or deception, before withdrawing.

"They are clean." The Nyx says. "They are here to help."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"As he knows full well I am happily married I should hope I am not the one he has a crush on." Felicity says. "Though I know of no other Orokin still alive in this era."

The Nyx beside her is wearing a Prime warframe, but something about it seems off, it seems much more "organic" than other frames, as if it truly were a second layer of skin.

Both newcomers would feel an extremely powerful presence combing their minds for signs of treachery or deception, before withdrawing.

"They are clean." The Nyx says. "They are here to help."

*She perks a brow, looking to the both girls, she bows her head* "It's an honour to finally meet you, Felicity, and miss?"  

*Mercy would slightly flinch, she then folds her arms* "Peeking into the Hive's mind are we, psychic one? We are not pleased"  

16 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The newcomer is an Ash Prime. His shoulder bears the same sigil as the Arbiter, a stylized canine face.

"I am Ares, Paragon of Shadow and Clan Miraalan's lead Assassin." Ares says. "And you are Eleos. Heard legends about you from the old times. Hope they're true. We could use someone like you in this fight."

"Hmmm.  legends are tales told tall, to give children hope.  I was never told legends.  No matter.  This fight should go well, if the plans work well."  He turns back around, and resumed his eerie stillness.

16 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Mercy would slightly flinch, she then folds her arms* "Peeking into the Hive's mind are we, psychic one? We are not pleased"  

The Nyx's helmet grows a mouth, sharpened teeth gleaming in a grin that seems to wrap around to the back of it's neck. Eyes open across  its body, psionic energy flowing off it in waves, pressing down upon you with undeniable strength.

"We don't care." Sai'ah says, her voice containing an infested growl. "Your hive will bow, or it will be assimilated."

You can send another mind behind hers, one exceeding her power and strong enough to crush both of you. However for now it merely observes, a faint hint of amusement detectable.

19 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She perks a brow, looking to the both girls, she bows her head* "It's an honour to finally meet you, Felicity, and miss?"  

"Sai'ah." The Nyx says, no trace of the mental confrontation with Mercy showing in her demeanor or voice. "The Golem up above is mine. As if the hive it carries."

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.  legends are tales told tall, to give children hope.  I was never told legends.  No matter.  This fight should go well, if the plans work well."  He turns back around, and resumed his eerie stillness.

"A man of few words." Ares says. "I hope we have a chance to work together."

The teleport pad deposits the three of you in a war room, complete with holographic map, and viewing screens.

"Given your frames capabilities that is the plan." Ryoko says. "The others should be here shortly."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Sai'ah." The Nyx says, no trace of the mental confrontation with Mercy showing in her demeanor or voice. "The Golem up above is mine. As if the hive it carries."

*She Nods* "Zuir Orion, daughter of Zaeed" *She looks down to Mercy, who is on her knees, she reaches down to help* "Hey, whats happening!"

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Nyx's helmet grows a mouth, sharpened teeth gleaming in a grin that seems to wrap around to the back of it's neck. Eyes open across  its body, psionic energy flowing off it in waves, pressing down upon you with undeniable strength.

"We don't care." Sai'ah says, her voice containing an infested growl. "Your hive will bow, or it will be assimilated."

You can send another mind behind hers, one exceeding her power and strong enough to crush both of you. However for now it merely observes, a faint hint of amusement detectable.

*Mercy is down on her knees, gripping her head, she lets out a Infested screech, from her frame* "I will assist, you because I was told to, not for what some god, tells me to, I am my own being, We follow orders, but we are not your slave!" *She attempts to fight back*