Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant Secrets (Semi-Open IC RP)

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She Nods* "Zuir Orion, daughter of Zaeed" *She looks down to Mercy, who is on her knees, she reaches down to help* "Hey, whats happening!"

"Infested politics." Sai'ah says. "A battle of wills is common when different hives meet."

10 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Mercy is down on her knees, gripping her head, she lets out a Infested screech, from her frame* "I will assist, you because I was told to, not for what some god, tells me to, I am my own being, We follow orders, but we are not your slave!" *She attempts to fight back*  

Her attacks slam into a solid wall, cracking it, but not breaking through.

"Hence why you still possess your hive." Sai'ah says. "If I wanted to assimilate them I would have done so."

Her power withdraws, coiling around her.

"That was simply a warning as to what will happen if you challenge me." She says. "I bear you no ill will, but formalities must be upheld."

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Infested politics," Sai'ah says. "A battle of wills is common when different hives meet."

*She looks over* "Just, don't kill her, she's a friend and a friend to father" *She looks over to fel* "I'm assuming you already know about me?"

Edited by -Platinum-

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Her attacks slam into a solid wall, cracking it, but not breaking through.

"Hence why you still possess your hive," Sai'ah says. "If I wanted to assimilate them I would have done so."

Her power withdraws, coiling around her.

"That was simply a warning as to what will happen if you challenge me." She says. "I bear you no ill will, but formalities must be upheld."

"I only bow to my own Hive!, we will accept an alliance, but not by force, get out of my mind, before I decide to forfeit this task and have Zaeed deal with you" *She tries to fight more* 

11 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks over* "Just, don't kill her, she's a friend and a friend to father" *She looks over to fel* "I'm assuming you already know about me?"

7 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"I only bow to my own Hive!, we will accept an alliance, but not by force, get out of my mind, before I decide to forfeit this task and have Zaeed deal with you" *She tries to fight more* 

"Enough Sai'ah." Felicity says. "I will not have you drive away an ally because if your mentors warped views on politics!"

Sai'ah's assault stops, and she brushes aside Mercy's attack.

"Very well." She says. "We will settle this later."

34 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A man of few words." Ares says. "I hope we have a chance to work together."

The teleport pad deposits the three of you in a war room, complete with holographic map, and viewing screens.

"Given your frames capabilities that is the plan." Ryoko says. "The others should be here shortly."

"Hmmm."  He stares at the holographic map, then to the viewing screens, taking in every detail before letting his thurible resume its movements.  he continues to await the coming battle with an expressionless posture.

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Enough Sai'ah," Felicity says. "I will not have you drive away an ally because if your mentors warped views on politics!"

Sai'ah's assault stops, and she brushes aside Mercy's attack.

"Very well." She says. "We will settle this later."

"Thank you, Felicity, I will admit, I was not aware of such Politics when it came to such, I should have warned her before she arrived, I'll take the blame here"  *She says, with a thankful tone, she looks down to Mercy, helping her up* "You should be more careful, who you mouth off too, father or I, may not be able to help you next time, you shall to deal with this later, but I will warn you, if you die, Zaeed will not be pleased" *She says, in a scolding tone, but oddly not towards the attacker* "Think about others, before you open your mouth"

*Mercy is picked up,She brushes herself off, moving from Zuir* "Do not take the blame, I should have known, but in my own defence I was not aware of the other Hive, true sisters and brothers to seek a bond, not waver their dic_ehh sizes, But yes, we will deal with this another time" *She says finally, shutting up*    

*She uses her medical focus to, heal what damage it caused, if any, she then turns to Feil* "Right, where to?"

*DISC, now refuelled and repaired, comes along* "I am hopeing that your alliance does not cause, what you wanted to avoid in the first place, Felicity" *He turns to Zuir* "Your father is still docked at the station, upon request, you may be able to see him, before he leaves, but I fear that we must go, time is short, let us not waste it on mere fights, save it for those who deserve it"   

39 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm."  He stares at the holographic map, then to the viewing screens, taking in every detail before letting his thurible resume its movements.  he continues to await the coming battle with an expressionless posture.

Other individuals appear from more pads, as Corpus directors appear on the screens.

"Directors." Ryoko says. "Are your forces in position?"

Some simply nod. Others push buttons displaying their forces on the map. A few verbally affirm their readiness with a short speech.

The map shows the ships above the surface, as well as the tunnels below. The towers are also shown,  and the bulk of the Corpus forces reside there. 

A handful of individuals wearing armor similar to Teshin appear, garnering looks of awe from the Corpus.

"The Dex are in position, Arbiter." Their leader, a blonde woman, says. "The Grineer will rue this day."

The final screen shows a crewman with a dented helmet.

"Blizzard squadron is in place." He says. "Let's see what these new Arca weapons and proxies can do."

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

"Thank you, Felicity, I will admit, I was not aware of such Politics when it came to such, I should have warned her before she arrived, I'll take the blame here"  *She says, with a thankful tone, she looks down to Mercy, helping her up* "You should be more careful, who you mouth off too, father or I, may not be able to help you next time, you shall to deal with this later, but I will warn you, if you die, Zaeed will not be pleased" *She says, in a scolding tone, but oddly not towards the attacker* "Think about others, before you open your mouth"

*Mercy is picked up,She brushes herself off, moving from Zuir* "Do not take the blame, I should have known, but in my own defence I was not aware of the other Hive, true sisters and brothers to seek a bond, not waver their ****_ehh sizes, But yes, we will deal with this another time" *She says finally, shutting up*    

((Keep it family friendly.)) 

*She uses her medical focus to, heal what damage it caused, if any, she then turns to Feil* "Right, where to?"

*DISC, now refuelled and repaired, comes along* "I am hopeing that your alliance does not cause, what you wanted to avoid in the first place, Felicity" *He turns to Zuir* "Your father is still docked at the station, upon request, you may be able to see him, before he leaves, but I fear that we must go, time is short, let us not waste it on mere fights, save it for those who deserve it"   

Felicity steps onto a teleport pad.

"We'll take a shortcut." She says.

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity steps onto a teleport pad.

"We'll take a shortcut." She says.

*She Nods* "Understood, have Mercy rest a bit after that attack, but she gets an hour top, I'll ready her gear while she rests, Doctors request" *Zuri says, she follows Feil* "Oh, not to worry, I'll see father over coms, But I have to admit, He was right about one thing, you are quite the powerful leader Feil, I am impressed"

*Mercy simply follows without a word to anyone*  

2 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She Nods* "Understood, have Mercy rest a bit after that attack, but she gets an hour top, I'll ready her gear while she rests, Doctors request" *Zuri says, she follows Feil* "Oh, not to worry, I'll see father over coms, But I have to admit, He was right about one thing, you are quite the powerful leader Feil, I am impressed"

*Mercy simply follows without a word to anyone*  

"Thank you." Felicity says. 

The pad desposits you in the War room.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Other individuals appear from more pads, as Corpus directors appear on the screens.

"Directors." Ryoko says. "Are your forces in position?"

Some simply nod. Others push buttons displaying their forces on the map. A few verbally affirm their readiness with a short speech.

The map shows the ships above the surface, as well as the tunnels below. The towers are also shown,  and the bulk of the Corpus forces reside there. 

A handful of individuals wearing armor similar to Teshin appear, garnering looks of awe from the Corpus.

"The Dex are in position, Arbiter." Their leader, a blonde woman, says. "The Grineer will rue this day."

The final screen shows a crewman with a dented helmet.

"Blizzard squadron is in place." He says. "Let's see what these new Arca weapons and proxies can do."

"Not long till it begins, yes?  Not long till the accordion falls silent for the massacre to come.  Let us stay ready, yes?"  He reaches around his back and pulls out a small strip of white cloth, and puts it into his thurible.  the smoke grows slightly thicker, and more void flashes occur.

19 hours ago, -Platinum- said:

*She looks around* "Ah, a War room, fabulous, anyone need food and drinks before we head off this mission? can provide so, if you wish" 

20 hours ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Not long till it begins, yes?  Not long till the accordion falls silent for the massacre to come.  Let us stay ready, yes?"  He reaches around his back and pulls out a small strip of white cloth, and puts it into his thurible.  the smoke grows slightly thicker, and more void flashes occur.

Several of the Corpus look at the young Tenno with disapproval.

"That would be he cafeteria." Ryoko says. "This is the War Room."

He turns to the assembled troops, as a few more Tenno teleport in.

"Lunar shields are active." A Vauban Prime says. "We can use them to funnel the Grineer."

"Once they begin to land troops we will deploy to any points not covered previously." Ryoko tells the Corpus. "All ships are in position, awaiting arrival of Grineer fleet."

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Lunar shields are active." A Vauban Prime says. "We can use them to funnel the Grineer."

"Once they begin to land troops we will deploy to any points not covered previously." Ryoko tells the Corpus. "All ships are in position, awaiting arrival of Grineer fleet."

*Mercy chuckles* "Zing."

*Zuir looks over to Mercy* "Shut up, trying to be polite, something you can't grasp, anyway we need to get ready" 

*She looks over* "Steel Meriden is assisting us?, What about the Red Veil, my brothers and sisters?"  *She looks to the Corpus* "I'm sure you guys are gonna play nice?"

48 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Eleos stands silent, nothing more than a statue. He waits, ever so patiently, for the time to pass. 

28 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Mercy chuckles* "Zing."

*Zuir looks over to Mercy* "Shut up, trying to be polite, something you can't grasp, anyway we need to get ready" 

Eleos softly chuckles, the sound soft and almost sarcastic. 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

Eleos stands silent, nothing more than a statue. He waits, ever so patiently, for the time to pass. 

*Mercy looks over* "What you suppose to be? not seen a frame like that before, the very dark meme style"

*Zuir rolls her eyes* "It's a Harrow frame, least I think so, father wishes to seek one, an Orokin Priest he calls it, or at least the one he is after"

1 hour ago, -Platinum- said:

*Mercy chuckles* "Zing."

*She looks over* "Steel Meriden is assisting us?, What about the Red Veil, my brothers and sisters?"  *She looks to the Corpus* "I'm sure you guys are gonna play nice?"

As you speak your words seem to vanish. The only sound you can hear is Ryoko speaking, and the void flashes within the cloud by the Harrow. Felicity's warframe is glowing like it would when casting Silence.

47 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

The holograph flashes, and a fleet of Grineer ships appears. 

"Calculating landing zones and lanes of fire." A chephalon says. "Displaying results."

Several area are highlighted in various colors. 

Ryoko gestures to one near a fractured cliff. 

"Ares, Eleos, you two will deploy to Calamity's edge." He says. "The caverns and values behind it should prove perfect for ambushing Grineer. Strike and move, don't get pinned down."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

As you speak your words seem to vanish. The only sound you can hear is Ryoko speaking, and the void flashes within the cloud by the Harrow. Felicity's warframe is glowing like it would when casting Silence.

*Zuir perks a brow, but then nods, she sits to hear out Ryoko* 

*Mercy rolls her eyes, folding her arms and waits with Zuir*

The holograph flashes, and a fleet of Grineer ships appears. 

"Calculating landing zones and lanes of fire." A chephalon says. "Displaying results."

Several area are highlighted in various colors. 

Ryoko gestures to one near a fractured cliff. 

"Ares, Eleos, you two will deploy to Calamity's edge." He says. "The caverns and values behind it should prove perfect for ambushing Grineer. Strike and move, don't get pinned down."

"Hmmm.   Trap then in the tunnels, let them suffocate, yes?  Shall we move to our position?"

16 minutes ago, (Xbox One)chillichillman said:

"Hmmm.   Trap then in the tunnels, let them suffocate, yes?  Shall we move to our position?"

Ares grabs your shoulder and you both find yourselves standing out an outcropping on the face of a massive cliff. The ground before you falls away, the cliff face ending a half mile below, one mile above a second layer of stone. 

Behind you lies a long tunnel. It is narrow, but tall, with random outcroppings above. Ares unholsters his Vectis Prime and springs up to one of the outcroppings.

"I will cover you from these." He says. "Let me know when you need to fall back and I will drop a smokebomb."

You can hear Grineer transports fly over, two of them moving towards the exposed outcropping on the cliff face.

34 minutes ago, -Platinum- said:

*Zuir perks a brow, but then nods, she sits to hear out Ryoko* 

*Mercy rolls her eyes, folding her arms and waits with Zuir*

Felicity turns to Zuir.

"You will be reporting to our chief medical center." She says. "It is at the base of this tower. Level zero."

Sai'ah's voice echoes in Mercy's mind. 

"I have found several places for hive placement." She says. "My pack is already in place."

You get the image of a wide expanse of cliffs, riddled with valleys and alcoves. A platoon of Grineer are already moving through it, unaware of the infested skulking above them.

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah's voice echoes in Mercy's mind. 

"I have found several places for hive placement." She says. "My pack is already in place."

You get the image of a wide expanse of cliffs, riddled with valleys and alcoves. A platoon of Grineer are already moving through it, unaware of the infested skulking above them.

*Mercy nods* "Understood, I'll seek to assist you, we'll go underground, grab them from there"

Ares grabs your shoulder and you both find yourselves standing out an outcropping on the face of a massive cliff. The ground before you falls away, the cliff face ending a half mile below, one mile above a second layer of stone. 

Behind you lies a long tunnel. It is narrow, but tall, with random outcroppings above. Ares unholsters his Vectis Prime and springs up to one of the outcroppings.

"I will cover you from these." He says. "Let me know when you need to fall back and I will drop a smokebomb."

You can hear Grineer transports fly over, two of them moving towards the exposed outcropping on the cliff face.

Eleos reaches behind him, drawing his ferrox and planting it beside him like a staff, his cloak flowing in the breeze.  His stance is regal, powerful, yet he only eminates solitude, like a hollow wall. With the void smoke floating around him, he seems utterly spooky. Terrifying, if not for the well lighting. "Let them flow into a tunnel, lead them to their slaughter. Yes". He slowly backs into the tunnel, making sure he is still visible by the grineer.