Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwing Brokk

Nazrethim

So, I was doing Lech Krill fight and decided for once to not oneshot him on his fire mode. It turns out in that phase he can throw his hammer boomerang-style as if it was a godam Glaive. That is awesome.

So, can we the players get that as an alternate charged attack? Maybe with a new hammer stance?

while i like the idea of this....can we stop adding stuff to "heavy" weapons. we have too many other melee weapons siting in a corner crying because they are not the prettiest girl at the Meta ball. 

like i said, the idea is neat, but i would rather have buffs or reworks to some of the other lesser used melee weapons like the Fist/Sparring or Throwing Melee

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

while i like the idea of this....can we stop adding stuff to "heavy" weapons. we have too many other melee weapons siting in a corner crying because they are not the prettiest girl at the Meta ball. 

like i said, the idea is neat, but i would rather have buffs or reworks to some of the other lesser used melee weapons like the Fist/Sparring or Throwing Melee

Personally, I feel the intense lack of Stances for all of the weapons is what's causing a number of them to fall out of use:

Swords, like the Skana or Broken-War, stopped being my thing due to how bad the stance is for it. The only other stance is obtained from a tiny drop from Sentient Fighters.

Virtually all melee weapons, such as polearms, gauntlet/sparring/throwing weapons, deserve a stance mod that works fluently, unlike the Bullet Dance or Astral Twilight.

By 'fluently', I refer to Tempo Royale (albeit after the 3rd swing on it's blocking sequence, it loses the pace and the following attacks feel like they don't flow), Blind Justice, and Reaping Spiral (the gold one, if I recall) as good, functional examples of this.

15 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Personally, I feel the intense lack of Stances for all of the weapons is what's causing a number of them to fall out of use:

Swords, like the Skana or Broken-War, stopped being my thing due to how bad the stance is for it. The only other stance is obtained from a tiny drop from Sentient Fighters.

Virtually all melee weapons, such as polearms, gauntlet/sparring/throwing weapons, deserve a stance mod that works fluently, unlike the Bullet Dance or Astral Twilight.

By 'fluently', I refer to Tempo Royale (albeit after the 3rd swing on it's blocking sequence, it loses the pace and the following attacks feel like they don't flow), Blind Justice, and Reaping Spiral (the gold one, if I recall) as good, functional examples of this.

DE should allow the use of Conclave stances in PvE, they may lack multipliers but they make up for it by being highly mobile and practical.

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

I don't see why they shouldn't be tradable, Conclave is a neutral syndicate, it would be like trading for Simaris mods.

But it's Conclave, a dedicated PvP system. Since I doubt DE wants us to be able to just trade for otherwise PVP-only mods...

Of course, I wouldn't complain if they allowed them to be tradable.

Edited by NinjaKitsune56

1 hour ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

But it's Conclave, a dedicated PvP system. Since I doubt DE wants us to be able to just trade for otherwise PVP-only mods...

Of course, I wouldn't complain if they allowed them to be tradable.

For ya see, the main opposition to making them usable comes from players who don't want to do conclave to get them, since I also think getting them outside of Conclave in regular farmable/cheesable missions is a No-No, I prefer if they made them usable and tradable, that way that specific group doesn't have a valid and logic reason to oppose, after all, they could trade for them just like they will with any other syndicate mod. The other reason is because I prefer consistency in how Syndicate rewards are handled. It would also make playing Conclave somewhat profitable for players who already do it for Fun&Challenge, since I bet there would be demand for the Stances, the Conclave Augments (For example Rumbled, Mesa's Waltz, Tear Gas) and Conclave weapon mods (Like Relentless Assault, Lie in Wait, Grinloked, Directed Convergence, etc).

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

For ya see, the main opposition to making them usable comes from players who don't want to do conclave to get them, since I also think getting them outside of Conclave in regular farmable/cheesable missions is a No-No, I prefer if they made them usable and tradable, that way that specific group doesn't have a valid and logic reason to oppose, after all, they could trade for them just like they will with any other syndicate mod. The other reason is because I prefer consistency in how Syndicate rewards are handled. It would also make playing Conclave somewhat profitable for players who already do it for Fun&Challenge, since I bet there would be demand for the Stances, the Conclave Augments (For example Rumbled, Mesa's Waltz, Tear Gas) and Conclave weapon mods (Like Relentless Assault, Lie in Wait, Grinloked, Directed Convergence, etc).

Alright... I see your point there... Can't argue since I'd be aiming for the stances and Lie In Wait myself.