Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Some Players In " Internet Cafes " Have A Chance To Play Warframe ?

Chromatrescu

Hello guys .

Recently me and few other friends of mine can't access to Warframe , and it is reasonable enough since we play on Internet Cafe's IP address , and we fell really sad since we can't play our favorite game . 

Also that we could banned from the game ( i don't know if i got my account banned [ unreasonable of course ] or IP banned for the 3rd time ) and i played this Internet Cafe for over a year and a half , and now i got banned which is so unfair 

If [DE] comes out with a solution then it would be great . Also in Vietnam , there are more players that don't have their own computer must play Warframe in the Internet Cafes . If you banned like that then we can't play the game anymore , please do something about it ! 

29 minutes ago, PiotrGracz said:

Why would internet cafe be banned in the first place?
Crazy, i 'Member MONTHS spent in one of these simply because personal internet was not a thing then.
 Upvoted for attention, but as bowie said, support ticket is your go to now. 

Well they don't have a solution to this , as they say i will get another ban IP T-T

This is from the EULA:

...  You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

g.     exploit the Software, the Service, the Game experience or any portion thereof for any commercial purpose, including without limitation, (i) use at a cyber cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of Digital Extremes; (ii) for gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Software; or (iii) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the Software (e.g., power-leveling and similar activities);

I may have misinterpreted this but what I get is DE isn't really a big fan of cyber cafes for one reason or another so if you're trying to play the game it might be better to try a more private location if at all possible as I'd immagine that would be for security reasons if nothing else. It suggests if you can get permission you can do it so I'd try asking support or maby trying to PM one of the Devs to ask about that.

55 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

Also that we could banned from the game ( i don't know if i got my account banned [ unreasonable of course ] or IP banned for the 3rd time ) and i played this Internet Cafe for over a year and a half , and now i got banned which is so unfair 

As for this, I don't want to sound harsh or anything but I think it's perfectly reasonable to ban your account if you've been IP banned this many times and continue to do the thing that has been getting you banned, just because it has worked for a while doesn't exactly mean it's a great idea to keep trying especially if it's agains the EULA (which again I may have misread that's just my interpretation).

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

OO 

As you didn't understand the circumstances in here 

The personal Internet already bad here ( low connections )  , so Internet Cafes is the best option for players in my countries to play , alot of them play in Internet Cafes by the way . 

Also banning players that keep playing the game ^ Doesn't make sense at all , does it ? 

Add : If you were saying " banning " accounts , means you gonna ban alot of accounts that playing Warframe in a same Internet Cafes ? Very nice of you , but i think your ideas is wrong , plus you need to look in real circumstances 

Edited by TheSpiritKidz
Add'ing " banning accounts : unreasonable idea "

Just now, TheSpiritKidz said:

As you didn't understand the circumstances in here 

The personal Internet already bad here ( low connections )  , so Internet Cafes is the best option for players in my countries to play , alot of them play in Internet Cafes by the way . 

Also banning players that keep playing the game ^ Doesn't make sense at all , does it ? 

It does if it's a security breach and against the EULA, it clearly states that you can get written consent from DE, mob mentality isn't really going to help and while I'm sure they're fairly lenient to have so many people playing through them clearly something is wrong if you have been banned so many times. It seems like it would be much easier to get the permission of DE to play in an internet cafe than having to keep dealing with your account getting banned. As a general business practice DE might be keeping "strikes" on your account so if you get banned for something (especially the same thing) "X" ammount of times they may just decide you're more trouble than your worth and ban the account.

When you agreed to the EULA you agreed to not play in a cyber cafe without their consent, even if internet isn't very good in your area you have had now 3 bans to contact DE and explain your situation to them to avoid further bans, what this tells them is either 

1. You didn't read the EULA or ToS for the service they provide (doesn't look good) or

2. You read the EULA / ToS and chose to ignore it (looks even worse)

It sounds to me like this is just irresponsibility on your part since you don't seem to be at all concerned at the fact your account has been IP banned so many times.

Again if I were you I'd try to contact support and get permission to play there in the first place, it's not worth losing your account over something like this.

3 minutes ago, PiotrGracz said:

Oh! try to get that permission!
if any Dev/support team would listen to it, its DE.
Id start with trying to reach them trough support. if not there, youre already at forums, send pm to [DE] people.

Well i have tried on the support , it just doesn't work

1 minute ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

Well i have tried on the support , it just doesn't work

Message one of [DE] people here on forums. and be patient, they will reply. they may have a lot on their hands tho.
Simply ask what needs to be done/who you need to talk with about permit.

Good Luck.
be patient Tenno

Edited by PiotrGracz

3 minutes ago, PiotrGracz said:

Message one of [DE] people here on forums. and be patient, they will reply. they may have a lot on their hands tho.
Simply ask what needs to be done/who you need to talk with about permit.

Good Luck.
be patient Tenno

Thank you very much ! 

But yeah , if they don't have a solution then rip me and others in my country :( 

8 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

I haven't ignore it , have i ? 

If i do then we won't have this post through 

If you read the EULA, saw the part about cyber cafes, didn't get DE's written consent and chose to play there anyway then yes, you did ignore it. They don't just give out IP bans for nothing so you first indicator that you were doing something wrong should have been the first ban if you keep doing the same thing over and over to get banned eventually they're going to get tired of dealing with you and ban the account.

If the bans tell you anything about why then try not to do it in the future and if they don't contact support and ask why you were banned or try to figure out what you could have done wrong in the first place don't just shrug it off like it's nothing and act like it won't catch up to you.

I've never really heard of anything like this before so I've given you all the advice I can if support doesn't work for you I'd try to contact @[DE]Rebecca, I think she's in charge of community related issues like this.

Edited by -Amaterasu-
typo

Just now, -Amaterasu- said:

I've never really haerd of anything like this before so I've given you all the advice I can if support doesn't work for you I'd try to contact @[DE]Rebecca, I think she's in charge of community related issues like this.

Alright , Thank you 

By the way you can shrinks your idea into this ^ , it is already necessary <3