The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passive Kuva

Biscuithammer

I feel like Kuva is maybe one of the most brutally un-fun things this game has introduced. The little mini-mission is always the exact same, requires an annoying mechanic to complete, and gives out a reward of Kuva that slowly becomes a pittance after 10+ rerolls. If Kuva could be more like syndicate standing I would find it far more enjoyable. Maybe some kind of siphon sentinel would work? Or heck, I'd even love some kind of defense that gives you a scaling reward of Kuva as you progress. More kuva the deeper into the defense you go. As it is I'm just waiting for the option to be able to buy Kuva so I dont' have to worry about this stuff anymore.

I would really love to see the Broken staff we got... drain Kuva from fallen enemies, not life.

Or add a similar mechanic to some new weapons or a mod that drains kuva when killing enemies.

Or let use build our own Kuva siphons that we can place on nodes were the fortress is near. Have them act like miners.

Edited by Krhymez

1 minute ago, Krhymez said:

Or let use build out own Kuva siphons that we can place on nodes were the fortress is near. Have them act like miners.

I don't think there's any story requirement that Kuva only appears near the Kuva Fortress. As best as I can tell, Kuva Siphons appear near the Kuva Fortress simply because it's easier to deploy them there. My assumption is that Kuva exists everywhere, but it's just inefficient for the Fortress to deploy its Siphons far away.

6 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

I, for one, like the mini game, so it's not much of an issue for me.

It'd be interesting, though, if we were allowed to deploy our own Kuva Siphons like extractors. They'd count towards the extractor count and probably require Kuva to build.

I'd like this. Also I was thinking about the possibility of having some kind of Kuva sentinel or tamed Jester. Just a little dude who follows you around and sucks up Kuva similar to the Nekros Desecrate ability.

19 minutes ago, Krhymez said:

I would really love to see the Broken staff we got... drain Kuva from fallen enemies, not life.

Or add a similar mechanic to some new weapons or a mod that drains kuva when killing enemies.

Or let use build our own Kuva siphons that we can place on nodes were the fortress is near. Have them act like miners.

The idea of excavating it the same way we do cryotic, or having the kesheg/zarr/etc be the weapons that make kuva drop (in addition to the siphon cloud itself) all make sense to me.

and

2 hours ago, schilds said:

There's a room on the fortress that looks like the Queen's lab, full of kuva tanks (amongst other things), pity you can't do anything with it :P.

Is THAT what that room is? With all of the things in the test tubes and the pad console you can't interact with? I'd always wondered what it was for... still do, actually. I wonder if it has something to do with the Orvius.