Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven: Synapse Lexido. Any good?

TARINunit9

Question

6 answers to this question

Synapse has 18m range and yes punch-through works with it.

Synapse does far more damage than Amprex with much better ammo economy and it's easier to get head-shots with.

Saying Amprex is better than Synapse is like saying Ignis is better than Soma. They have two completely difference purposes and the only reason one would be better is if it fit your purpose better. Either way both guns are shadowed by others. Soma / P. Grakata beat Synapse while Ignis beats Amprex. Likely even with a Riven mods since they're base electric damage and stuck with status/sec.

9 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Synapse has 18m range and yes punch-through works with it.

Synapse does far more damage than Amprex with much better ammo economy and it's easier to get head-shots with.

Saying Amprex is better than Synapse is like saying Ignis is better than Soma. They have two completely difference purposes and the only reason one would be better is if it fit your purpose better. Either way both guns are shadowed by others. Soma / P. Grakata beat Synapse while Ignis beats Amprex. Likely even with a Riven mods since they're base electric damage and stuck with status/sec.

I use loadout Randomizer anyway, so I don't really care if I'm using optimal weaponry as long as the guns themselves are optimized. Thanks for letting me know the mod will work as intended