Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what giant warframe mechs would look like

PookieNumnums

2 hours ago, Lucernam said:

Well, there's also this.

Warframe Escailber Mech suit2 WIP

the "mechxcalibur" looks like a Grineer hunchback version of him... also i like the Polearm the Avalon Excal is holding.

but seriously.. GET IN THE F**KING ROBOT, SHINJI!. ahem - as cool as this idea would be, I'm not sure it'll happen lol. awesome glitch though.

I actually think this could make for a really cool game mode.

Every time Lotus says "walkers incoming" on a Corpus map it always pops into my head that it'd be so cool if she was warning us that Something Big was coming for us.

Spoiler

Image result for at-at

But of course it's always just the usual Moa class robots.

But imagine if sometimes instead of Bursas we really did get to encounter "a Walker" and that was actually something about on par with the JackalLynx or the Razorback!

Then imagine this gets bumped up to a full on game-mode where we take the field in our Mech which could have its own weapons and load-outs to fight them.

It'd be like Archwing but on the ground using expansive open air maps and without the 6 degrees of movement and constantly being sideways or upside down suckage (imo) =p

And then we could have that cool hanger bay in our Orbiter where we can see our various Landers, Archwings and our Mech.

Supporting the Corpus side of Invasion would not just be building up to a Razroback Armada but the chance to use our War-Mechs.

I think it'd be pretty sweet and give us a new game mode that would not be so different from our current game "normal" mode so hopefully much less aggravating for some people while also being easy-ish to develop, relatively of course.

Cheers!
~R~

Edited by Rolunde