The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to switch PS4 ACCOUNT OVER TO PC

Fatamerican6969

I believe DE should make this a thing, the game has made so much money off of micro purchases from us but still doesn't have account migration over to different platforms, I use to be a basic console gamer, my ps4 ended up getting the yellow light, so I never got around to buying a new one since i only really played warframe on my ps4. Now im stuck with my PC and cant even use my PS4 account which i invested 1,000's of dollars into this game I think I deserve to be able to migrate my psn warframe account over to my PC!!

The floor is open to you all please explain to me why they can't do something about this.

Blame Sony who don't want to give up control over the people playing on PS4, and Microsoft who don't want to give up control over people playing on XBox.

Also, if you've invested thousands of dollars into a single game that is free to play you may wish to seek professional help for your impulse purchases.

Edited by Aurea_Hiigara

I don't understand why the support desk for DE didn't explain that to me in the first place, all what they told me was that it's not allowed no explanation or anything of why it it's not. It's really frustrating to me to have to redo all my progress and It makes not want to even  invest money into this game anymore I would purchase plat, because I knew it would help make the game even better than it already was.

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Blame Sony who don't want to give up control over the people playing on PS4, and Microsoft who don't want to give up control over people playing on XBox.

this^

Also, if you've invested thousands of dollars into a single game that is free to play you may wish to seek professional help for your impulse purchases.

one thing, who are you to say s/he needs profesional help for spending his/her money the way s/he likes too? are you one of those who thinks no one should spend money on Plat because they could get it trough trade(ignoring that plat is not injected into warframe without real money purchases)?

27 minutes ago, salubri said:

one thing, who are you to say s/he needs profesional help for spending his/her money the way s/he likes too? are you one of those who thinks no one should spend money on Plat because they could get it trough trade(ignoring that plat is not injected into warframe without real money purchases)?

I didn't say they needed help - I suggested they may want to sit down and think about whether they do.

And no, I am well aware that platinum has to come from somewhere, but let's get real - thousands of dollars is NOT a healthy expense for a single computer game that is technically still in beta.

Aurea_Hiigara, I'm willing to spend money like that on this game cause i Know it'll help improve the game I thought DE was going to do something good with the money I spent on a free to play. look at the game now compared to like 3-4 years ago, just wish they had account migration already

CAN WE ADD ACCOUNT MIGRATION SONY TOLD ME DE IS THE ONE BEHIND NOT LETTING US MIGRATE OUR ACCOUNTS.......... I want an answer after spending so much money on this game and now not being able to play on my PSN account because i refuse to buy another PS4 BECAUSE THAT PIECE OF JUNK BROKE WITHIN A YEAR. I just want to be able to enjoy warframe with PS4 made warframe account on my PC, because of all the things I have done on the game BTW I stopped playing on my PS4 after LIMBO'S RELEASE and just recently started playing on PC (DSHELLY95) this past month btw its 1000X better on PC TOO.

Pretty sure this is pointed out in the terms of use already, and DE have pointed this out multiple times in streams honestly. DE don't set the plat prices on console either, so that's yet another thing to take up with Sony. You might as well just be asking why Sony did not warn you about this or yellow lights. Sony are the ones who benefit from holding you hostage on their platform, meanwhile it's no sweat off DE's back to let people on PC transfer to consoles.

1 hour ago, dshelly95 said:

I just want someone from DE to give me an explanation to why it cant happen like a crystal clear one, i've been playing this game for about 5 years on and off and have spent plenty of god damn money on it to get an answer to why i cant do this

This game has not been around for 5 years