Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3

[DE]Rebecca

Love the new Rhino ability :D

Except that it's pretty much useless on solo missions...unless he can buff his own powers?  Maybe if his roar made the enemies within a certain radius take a debuff hit, or stun, or something? That way it could still artificially increase allies' damage at the same time in group missions.

Edited by rca626

I hope there's a plan to fix the maps... the new planet & solar system maps are uglier - especially the planet map, with all the text crowded together.

Sedna is nearly invisible on the solar system map (black on black with a small green lit area) - it took me about 30 seconds to find it.

FYI, all custom key bindings were wiped out with this update.  That needs to not happen again.

Its pretty lagging

Yep, pretty bad lag. I can barely play with my friend. Apparently something has happened to the European servers.

I cant even play, the update is corrupted

NO ONE CAN PLAY

This patch has been BULLS#&$! The lag, freezing, crashing and hit detection have made the game unplayable. That is not hyperbole. I can't play the damn game at all as it lags like hell. If you try to endure to the finish it will eventually crash before you even get there. WTH? Can we get a damn rollback?

I totally agree. I am in a large clan called broframe, l heard the people who left the clan, can play normally again and heard that this big problem will be fixed. I am having the same issues with the comments said before. I expect it is fixed tomorrow, or else l might need to leave the clan.

Update:  The "blue-shifting" present in cryo-suck levels is broken.  The grey steam that comes off my warframe is now an opaque blue, highlighted things (bosses) show up weird - the color balance for the whole level is off.

Multi-shot mods are now broken.  I think somebody cut a piece of code, and the multi-shot mod is being applied to each successive projectile.

Base bullet:  90% chance of generating 2nd bullet

2nd bullet:  90% chance of generating 3rd bullet

3rd bullet:  90% chance of generating 4th bullet

4th bullet:  90% chance of generating 5th bullet.

Chance of getting 5 bullets for a single pull of the trigger on the Latron:  59.049%

Also, the Latron Prime sound is no longer distinctive.  Before, it had a silencer-type sound, and now it sounds wimpier than the Lex.

Edited by jonathan8883

Update:  The slide function is completely broken.  Sprint + Jump + crouch = land in crouch now.

Not for me.

Also, I'm seeing some weird visual artifacts - the steam coming off my frame is blue now, etc.

Lol, my Ash had blue steam from his left arm, now it's red Edited by Devanor

Update:  The slide function is completely broken.  Sprint + Jump + crouch = land in crouch now.

Also, I'm seeing some weird visual artifacts - the steam coming off my frame is blue now, etc.

You do know they added your energy color becoming your power color. So whatever color your energy is for, say, Frost Prime, will be the color of his steam, Mine is Cyan, his steam is Cyan.

They really messed up the Volt's overload animation. You get stuck in the air for about 6-10 seconds while still taking damage so if the overload doesn't kill those who are close you are dead as you can't move or anything...

It is still possible to glitch Ambulas by going on top of the middle building in order to make him not fight back.

Update is still all good, though. I want to see a change on the solar system's look, though.

You do know they added your energy color becoming your power color. So whatever color your energy is for, say, Frost Prime, will be the color of his steam, Mine is Cyan, his steam is Cyan.

Why thank you, my energy color is red but steam color was blue before, got confused there

I totally agree. I am in a large clan called broframe, l heard the people who left the clan, can play normally again and heard that this big problem will be fixed. I am having the same issues with the comments said before. I expect it is fixed tomorrow, or else l might need to leave the clan.

Wait what, the clan was the problem? DE, we asked for you guys to nerf dojo costs for smaller clans, not nerf biggers clans with lag. :P

In all seriousness though, that's a WEIRD bug.

I like the new solar system maps.  The old ones sucked because sometimes depending on the planet rotation you couldnt click on a planet because it was behind another one.  Also they were too spread out and it was hard to find a specific planet because their location was always changing.

• Only enemies that see the player will activate panic buttons, preventing enemies in other zones hitting activating the alarms.

Uh, this is still going on.  My friend and I were doing an Infestation Exterminate mission that had Grineer and a Grineer hit the panic button for a lock down even though we never once saw it enter or leave the room.  

Love Volt buffs. Shock now is amazing stun and also it oneshots MOAs) Speed is cool. Overload... Its little bit unusual that it lasts so long, but i think, i can get used to it. Main problem is that you are still vulnerable and enemies can shoot you from afar.

New map is OK but i wish planets was moving.

Abilities color - energy thingy is disappointing. Red energy on dark blue frames looks cool, but red abilities on dark blue frames... Meeeh. I wish there was another option in painting so you can do abilities and energy of different colors.

I hope you understand this, english isnt my native language.

• Enemies that had had elemental immunities now take regular damage, with multiplied damage for weaknesses (fire and electricity).

What does this mean exactly? It sounds like, for example, infested doesn't have Electric resistance anymore, but still have Fire as a weakness? If this is the case, why are so many people still complaining about Volt not doing enough damage to anything except Corpus?

Still at work, so I haven't had time to play yet argh!!

Great job DE, can't wait to log in!!