Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got a Rivin mod that is never going to be unlocked due to conditions.

(PSN)Mecha-sonic9000

Question

I have a rivin mod with the condition "Defence mission, lvl 30+ hostiles, Objective doesn't get hit once, and no energy consumables used." The defence lvl 30+ are hostiles that even a double frost bubble couldn't prevent the objective from getting hit once. and on that note. You cound shield damage? thats not very fair. lvl30+ hostiles have a good chance of hitting the objective. most of the 30+ defence missions are INFESTED and there is a unit in there army that just runs up to it and goes boom. you have to kill it while its far away from the objective because upon its death it goes boom and deals damage to the objective. went looking. found 1 grinner defence mission. grineer jumps down through both frost bubbles and hits it. with me right there slicing him in half. the objective is TOO EASILY HIT at lvls 30+ Thanks game devs for a rivin mod i will never see unlocked.

7 answers to this question

I'd suggest a frost bubble first, then add a repelling bastile that is bigger than the bubble.  If you can try to grab a slova as well.  Should slow the enemies down enough to where you can leave one guy on the pod while everyone else goes and kills the infested in their spawns.  The pod guy could probably be an ash or mesa.  I agree that it's pretty bad though.  Just trying to be helpful.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mecha-sonic9000 said:

I have a rivin mod with the condition "Defence mission, lvl 30+ hostiles, Objective doesn't get hit once, and no energy consumables used." The defence lvl 30+ are hostiles that even a double frost bubble couldn't prevent the objective from getting hit once. and on that note. You cound shield damage? thats not very fair. lvl30+ hostiles have a good chance of hitting the objective. most of the 30+ defence missions are INFESTED and there is a unit in there army that just runs up to it and goes boom. you have to kill it while its far away from the objective because upon its death it goes boom and deals damage to the objective. went looking. found 1 grinner defence mission. grineer jumps down through both frost bubbles and hits it. with me right there slicing him in half. the objective is TOO EASILY HIT at lvls 30+ Thanks game devs for a rivin mod i will never see unlocked.

Yeah got this one too bro same problems as you conditions are just ridiculous i don't even like riven mods in the state they are now Riven mods are a joke.

Edited by (PS4)Bloodguard

Zenurik, trinity for initial energy, spam globe to keep infested way, have other players kill the infested away from a max range globe

Bastille works, scaring enemies away with nekros works, slowing them down with nova works, specters work........

I mean, you have to do this solo? if it's solo then it's a challenge, far from being to difficult, if you are allowed teamplay then this topic shouldn't even exist.

Edited by KIREEK

so long as it doesn't demand solo, get a frost, mesa, nova and limbo, bring energy siphons and jump into infested defence

• frost snowglobes
  • mesa and nova obliterate enemies using peacemaker and molecular prime
  • and the limbo keeps everyone banished for that sweet energy regen (warframe powers ignore the rift)

dont bring trinity because if the mesa does what they're supposed to the enemies wont get close enough for EV to be effective

that's just my two cents