Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solar Map Progress / XP (Upd 19)

-Kramer-

Question

Hi everyone !

Maybe a bug, maybe i'm missing something but :

• My map is totally completed (no more blue dots)
  • All junctions are done
  • My Stats profile show 27 246 / 27 246 XP for Solar Map

But my Solar Map Progress show 219 / 226. As far as I can remember, it was 219 / 219 few days ago. 

Is it a bug ? Future map that are to come ? Is it because i've never done any Raid ?

Thanks for your help tennos !

17 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Kramer17 said:

Hi everyone !

Maybe a bug, maybe i'm missing something but :

• My map is totally completed (no more blue dots)
  • All junctions are done
  • My Stats profile show 27 246 / 27 246 XP for Solar Map

But my Solar Map Progress show 219 / 226. As far as I can remember, it was 219 / 219 few days ago. 

Is it a bug ? Future map that are to come ? Is it because i've never done any Raid ?

Thanks for your help tennos !

you haven't cleared out the kuva fortress yet which is a new area with its own tileset... obviously you must complete TWW quest in order to access it

2 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

you haven't cleared out the kuva fortress yet which is a new area with its own tileset... obviously you must complete TWW quest in order to access it

A friend and I have the same issue, and intentionally cleared the Kuva fortress a couple of days after TWW was released. Though recently (we only noticed yesterday) we saw the numbers the OP is claiming.

Evidence:

Spoiler

8gkjQbL.png
EOD2Brk.png

31 minutes ago, NobleParadox96 said:

Numbers don't match up anyway. He's missing 7, but the Kuva Fortress has 8 nodes.

Edit: Derelict does have 7 mission types though...

Edited by Maicael

Like you Shadow8600, i've cleared the Kuva fortress too or do all derelict missions several times... If its a spoiler whoopsie, it seems quite big (almost like the Kuva Fortress number of maps), too much for a forthcoming index missions... Sadly, UI mistake seems the best option.

Thanks to you all for your feedbacks ! See you in missions ;)

Edited by Kramer17

22 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

A friend and I have the same issue, and intentionally cleared the Kuva fortress a couple of days after TWW was released. Though recently (we only noticed yesterday) we saw the numbers the OP is claiming.

Evidence:

Hide contents

8gkjQbL.png
EOD2Brk.png

Same situation, I've cleared everything including Kuva Fortress and have 219/226 as well.

I see this as one of two potential spoilers.

1. We know infested frame will be joining the ranks soon and with a similar quest like Titania got. System may be counting the nodes as placeholders for the quest.

2. The Index. We know they're working on pushing the Index out as a solid thing on its own just like Rathumm. Maybe this time they're actually getting it right and adding in an entirely new set of nodes rather than occupying a particular set and breaking progression.

On 13/12/2016 at 1:33 PM, Cortanis said:

I see this as one of two potential spoilers.

1. We know infested frame will be joining the ranks soon and with a similar quest like Titania got. System may be counting the nodes as placeholders for the quest.

2. The Index. We know they're working on pushing the Index out as a solid thing on its own just like Rathumm. Maybe this time they're actually getting it right and adding in an entirely new set of nodes rather than occupying a particular set and breaking progression.

Hi Cortanis !!!

Thanks so much for your answer. Your point of view bring some hope, and that's cool ;)

The last Hotfix (19.3.2) didnt change nothing on stats, still have a goal of 226 "nodes" (219 unlocked) but a full xp of 27 246...

Wait and see I guess, but definitively hoping for a push on Infested frame & index.

See you !

Edited by Kramer17

The question seemed solved now, with the Update 19.5 : even if i had already done all derelict missions, they are now appearing as new map and need to be done again to have a full 226 solar map progress. The Solar Map XP is still the same (27 246 xp).