Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime Revin

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Question

7 answers to this question

Point strike instead of argon scope, has a higher crit bonus and doesn't require headshots/aiming (ignoring the fact that you're going to do that with a sniper anyways, lol).

And yeah, you won't be seeing much use of status procs, you'll one shot to a much higher level if you just pile on more damage.

Other then that, that riven is godly.

Edited by rapt0rman

Take out Depleted Reload and put it instead of that. I know it's cool how it interacts with the Vectis Prime, but it doesn't really serve any purpose... Replace Argon Scope with Point Strike, it's still a higher chance and it's not conditional. Argon Scope should be on top of Point Strike in any build if you want to include it. In this case you're better of with the slightly lower crit chance from the riven since you get the other stats too.

Oops, my bad I just realized now that you do have space for the riven already. Those points still stand though. Replace Depleted Reload with Bladed Rounds, unless... Argon Scope can push it into a consistent red crit weapon, in which case the boost from that would be higher than that of +120% from BR.

Edited by Drakenreiter

7 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Depleted reload is subjective, I wouldn't replace it for anything personally.

It's good if you plan to use charged chamber (or primed chamber if you're extra lucky) but without that synergy it's not really worth it imo

2 minutes ago, Caobie said:

It's good if you plan to use charged chamber (or primed chamber if you're extra lucky) but without that synergy it's not really worth it imo

True, but I think there's also synergy in having two reload mods, the action on that must be crazy.

I'l really just never use a two shot vectis :P