Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Core

Vicious_Vipa

Question

After years of playing and having done countless Sorties I couldn't believe my eyes when I got a legendary core yesterday :)

Sadly, now I have (nearly) maxed every primed mod there is.

So the only option for me is to sell it and here I hope for a little help or advice.
In fact, I have never done much "business" in this game - at least not as seller.

Back then normal prices were like 600 plat, right?
But I hear that the tax is 1.000.000 credits and then Endo seems to be a little easier to come by these days.

Moreover, i have a spare primed flow and primed continuity and I wonder whether I should rather max one of these and then sell them.

What do you think?   Thanks for any thoughts.

Edited by Vicious_Vipa

6 answers to this question

The "reasonable" current price is definitely lower, I sit a bit in the trading chat recently looking for Riven mods and stuff, and I saw many LC offered for 350/400p.

They're still quite useful, but endo is way easier to farm compared to cores and that affected the LC value by a lot; you will earn more plat by selling the Legendary Core rather than the maxed Primed Continuity, check on warframe.market to have an idea!

Edited by siralextraffo

31 minutes ago, ograzzt said:

There is 1kk trade tax for LC as well.

If I'm not mistake it's for the buyer though, not the seller. I never paid it much attention and I forgot the upgrade is free with Leg core but.either way turning it into a maxed Primed mod just limits your audience and doesn't improve the price.