Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick question...

Wazen

Question

With the rest here , try them all as they all have different feels to them.

Plus you need to max every frame anyway for mastery..... 😂

My personal favorite is the god king Inaros. With the correct mods and arcanes this frame will not drop. Only problem is you normally become the rezzer for everyone else..😂

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers

most females can be very offensive oriented with trick powers but squishy 

while most male frames can be tanky and have good offensive/defensive capabilities 

there are exceptions in every case but its up to your "play style " taste 

i main many frames, but most sued is trinity 

whats your normal game/play tactics?

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

most females can be very offensive oriented with trick powers but squishy 

while most male frames can be tanky and have good offensive/defensive capabilities 

there are exceptions in every case but its up to your "play style " taste 

i main many frames, but most sued is trinity 

whats your normal game/play tactics?

agressive...

13 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

Quick question back to you, why do you want to main just one warframe?

Play them all, much more fun and varied that way.

Find it easier to learn warframe if i main one at the time instead of jumping around!

11 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

DONT. GOD F DAMN IT.

Off topic...

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AtlongsterATL said:

Pick two to main, each with different capabilities so if you hit a wall with one, the other might be able to push through.   Plus variety is what makes warframe interesting.   

Any recommendations?

1 minute ago, Wazen said:

Any recommendations?

Excal is always great. Versatile, stats are decent, the frame is solid. Damage, stun, everything you need to learn the solid ground.

Another good one would be Trinity for a supportive secondary role. Or Loki for a stealthy role. Both of those are amazing team workers. 

If you play solo a lot, unfortunately I'll have to agree on Rhino. Tanky enough to get you through hell and back. But if you like teamplay, get a frame like:

Trinity/Loki/Frost.

Just now, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

"off topic"? so you wanna be that useless guy that people never want to see in their squad? have fun playing solo

Hey hey, let's try to be constructive here, aight? Attacking people doesn't lead anywhere. Have you given the man an idea for a frame? No. Only told him what not to do.

World ain't getting anywhere with an attitude like that.

If you want to main a Warframe, do it because you like to play with it, not because of the role it plays

And with that said, it depends of your personal tastes. I mostly main with Nekros these days, his abilties scale very well with every level of difficulties. Plus he has always a role to play in a team

Just now, Soulswipe said:

Hey hey, let's try to be constructive here, aight? Attacking people doesn't lead anywhere. Have you given the man an idea for a frame? No. Only told him what not to do.

World ain't getting anywhere with an attitude like that.

Appreciate it, but that was kinda the point i was trying to get across when i said "Off topic", you didnt give me any information whatsoever, you simply said and i quote: " DONT. GOD F DAMN IT" Perhaps if you added on to it explain why shouldn't I then it would great!

17 minutes ago, Wazen said:

agressive...

aggressive in what? attacking? 

i mean you could be a bonzai player and charge forward and ...well ..die type of tactic

but thats not really a tactics clasification other then ..suicide run berserker 

if thats the case valkyr , rhino or even excalibur would be good options [or inaros] 

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

aggressive in what? attacking? 

i mean you could be a bonzai player and charge forward and ...well ..die type of tactic

but thats not really a tactics clasification other then ..suicide run berserker 

if thats the case valkyr , rhino or even excalibur would be good options [or inaros] 

When i said aggressive i meant i more of a attacking player and not much of a support or tank...

I would recommend Excalibur and Loki. Both are very easy to acquire, they're both extremely versatile, and the combination of the two allows you to tackle pretty much every variety of content.

Excalibur has the damage and general survivability to perform standard DPS roles in modes like Exterminate, Survival, and Defense/Mobile Defense, while Loki's CC and stealth perform very well in modes like Spy, Rescue, and general solo play. 

Additionally, both have alternate builds that allow them to fill the CC/offensive support roles that scale extremely well into endgame.

Edited by MadHatHacker
Muh grammars

10 minutes ago, Wazen said:

Appreciate it, but that was kinda the point i was trying to get across when i said "Off topic", you didnt give me any information whatsoever, you simply said and i quote: " DONT. GOD F DAMN IT" Perhaps if you added on to it explain why shouldn't I then it would great!

Some Warframe are poor choices for certain mission types. High level content (sorties, raids) can require specific roles, which is why playing one frame exclusively can be a problem.

If you don't play a lot of high level content, then playing only one frame will probably work. 

Edit: if you want to join a  group, insisting on bringing a certain frame is a good way not to get invited

Edited by Elevator9

1 minute ago, Wazen said:

The reason he reacted like that is because Rhino players have a reputation among the community. And not a good one. They're usually quite antisocial, use no skills to support the team, and rush through the map. Usually.

Hence him being so negative about it. Understandably.

2 minutes ago, Elevator9 said:

Some Warframe are poor choices for certain mission types. High level content (sorties, raids) can require specific roles, which is why playing one frame exclusively can be a problem.

If you don't play a lot of high level content, then playing only one frame will probably work. 

Thank You!

3 minutes ago, MadHatHacker said:

I would recommend Excalibur and Loki. Both are very easy to acquire, they're both extremely versatile, and the combination of the two allows you to tackle pretty much every variety of content.

Excalibur has the damage and general survivability to perform standard DPS roles in modes like Exterminate, Survival, and Defense/Mobile Defense, while Loki's CC and stealth perform very well in modes like Spy, Rescue, and general solo play. 

Additionally, both have alternate builds that allow them to fill the CC/offensive support roles that scale extremely well into endgame.

I will take that into consideration, thanks alot!

2 minutes ago, Soulswipe said:

The reason he reacted like that is because Rhino players have a reputation among the community. And not a good one. They're usually quite antisocial, use no skills to support the team, and rush through the map. Usually.

Hence him being so negative about it. Understandably.

Hahaha, Shots Fired :) Thanks for giving me the heads up ^^

28 minutes ago, Wazen said:

When i said aggressive i meant i more of a attacking player and not much of a support or tank...

excalibur is very offensive with a well rounded kit , and can take damage and keep lashing

[but then youll want to get umbra...]

the only frame besides this thats offensive in that context would be wukong 

loki is a bit squishy and revolves around stealth , trickery to sustain himself

excalibur is simple, wukong is simple , both are effective and have squad rolls that are needed