Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please limit nitain rewards in sortie

-Okashira-

I wont ask that nitain be removed from the sortie rewards, but could you (by you i mean DE) at least put a limit on them ... like maybe it can only be rewarded once a week.  this is the 2nd day in a row that i got the nitain reward, the problem being i have about 60 of them already and nothing to use them on.  yesterday when i got it i just said "oh well, whatever" and just accepted it .. i didnt like it but it didnt bother me.  however today getting it for 2 days in a row, bugged me quite a bit ... im sure there are players who would be fine with getting nitain, its hard for me to imagine but im sure there are at least a few of them out there.  

I apologize if this is similar to a post someone else did previously ... i spent about 10 mins trying to figure out how to search the forums and even read DE Megans thread about it, so if this is in the wrong section or 50 other ppl made similar posts already i apologize but it upset me enough that i had to say something.  (the screenshot showing where the search bar USED to be threw me off for quite a long time, u might want to update or remove that from her post.) 

I have done nearly every sortie since new reward system and only received 1 riven mod.  I've gotten Nitan 4 times!

I have friends that have received over 5 revin mods and no Nitan.

It should absolutely be removed.  It's not a reward, it is a kick in the nuts followed up with a kick in the face while your lying on the ground in agony.  

Replace it with kuva.  Something that can always be used and will always be needed.  

I run every non-endless nitan mission that pops up and never had a shortage.  I do not even play every day or even that long when I do.  I do have all weapons that need it and support dojo research (shadow clan) solo.  

It is not and never was needed as a reward in sorties.

Edited by Educated_Beast

Nothing that's grindable is fun as a sortie reward.
Especially things like niatin, you only need a set amount of niatin, and then you never need any more, ever.
At the moment, I have 60 niatin, and have finished building everything in the game that costs niatin, so for me, that's now a "sorry, nothing this time, try again tomorrow" reward.
I suspect the explanation that most players have less than 9 niatin might fall apart, if you consider.. "do the players that run the sortie daily lack niatin?"

About kuva though, personally I don't really lack kuva either, just as I ignore all those niatin alerts, I also have as a standard, a lot more kuva missions available than I actually bother to run.. although I'm not cycling riven mods really.. I keep getting more useless niatin :(

Anything that's grindable, such as a rare resource, endo, kuva, niatin, and so on, is going to be unpopular as a sortie reward.
Items people don't complain much about getting, even if they are not useful, are the things that DON'T drop outside the sortie.
The endo is least painful as a filler reward as it comes in MUCH larger amounts than you can get from alerts.
The niatin, is not in those amounts, and I wont need niatin forever.

As a rule of thumb, if I can go fetch it in an alert, or god forbid, any time, in certain areas, it's NOT going to be popular as a sortie reward.

Edited by enizer