Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starmap incorrectly labels Kuva Siphon nodes as Kuva Flood & vice-versa

Sennera

At first I thought Kuva Floods were just giving half their Kuva for my efforts, but I just had a normal Kuva Siphon mission on the starmap turn out to be a Kuva Flood so what's really happening is that the Starmap is full of bull and advertising the wrong Kuva Siphon mission on its nodes.

The devs need to figure out why the starmap says 'Kuva Siphon' when the mission is really a 'Kuva Flood' and vice-versa.

Old OP in spoiler for future reference:

Spoiler

I've been farming Kuva all day today, before the first hotfix and after both, and specifically after the 19.3.2.1 hotfix Kuva Floods started giving me 600ish Kuva instead of 1200ish like they're supposed to.

Edit: Third Kuva Flood gave the right amount of Kuva, no idea why 2/3 Kuva Floods give half Kuva

And my little extra rant on Riven scaling left outside spoiler just because:

As a side note, the scaling Riven cycling costs are absurd, in my opinion there's already too much RNG in getting a Riven, then cycling decent stats for it.

Back in the older seasons of sorties, you had RNG refuse to give people the weapon parts they needed to make the sortie weapons for mastery rank before the season changed. I've seen enough people get screwed by Warframe's RNG that I don't have a high opinion of it, and I have little doubt that people are being screwed over by Riven rolls right now and dealing with absolutely ludicrous costs to continue cycling their mods in hopes that they get something decent. It's unfair that some people will suffer so much for something well out of their control.

Edited by Sennera
New information

5 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

It's not that flood missions give less kuva but there is something wrong in that some siphon missions that I join magically turn into floods and vice versa. You're probably experiencing the same thing.

This. I've had this happen to me quite a few times, make sure to check the level of the enemies you're fighting at the beginning of the mission to make sure you're actually in a flood mission.