Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Tennogen Round 6?

Bvckwild

The last round of Tennogen was accepted on October 28th, and we even saw it previewed in-game in a devstream not long after (as usual). I know TWW dropped and DE was all kinds of busy with that, but I'm just wondering if we can get some kind of update as to when we should be seeing this next round finding its way into the game. Thank you!

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

We're still waiting for round 3. :awkward:

52 minutes ago, (PS4)AleDiorio said:

waiting.gif

Hey at least you console players can buy tennogen with platinum. As a PC player I would absolutely love to switch tennogen policies with you😀

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

At least you PC players can use the 25%, 50%, and 75% discounts on platinum purchases. Yes, I would trade our system with yours. 

Ok...would still love to trade. I didnt see a 75% off discount until about two years in...and I logged in almost everyday. I have over 8k platinum all from trades and still have plenty of things to sell so I don't need platinum...or any percentage off it for that matter hehe. But you know what...I can't buy one tennogen with all that platinum.

Edited by RoninJed

12 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

PC Tenno, 

As is tradition, we want to let you know that 19.4 is getting close, but it won't be deploying tonight. We're aiming for tomorrow (December 15th) to release a new set of Grineer-themed Reinforcements &Tennogen!

Thanks!

Edited by alexmach1

On 12/14/2016 at 0:54 PM, RoninJed said:

Ok...would still love to trade. I didnt see a 75% off discount until about two years in...and I logged in almost everyday. I have over 8k platinum all from trades and still have plenty of things to sell so I don't need platinum...or any percentage off it for that matter hehe. But you know what...I can't buy one tennogen with all that platinum.

Nice back pedaling there buddy.

To add to this, at least you PC players get ALL created and accepted Tennogen. Console players do not. It's likely up to the artist if we console players get it, and they take the hit in not getting cash flow. So, there is that. We also wait far longer than you guys to get it.

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy

13 minutes ago, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

Nice back pedaling there buddy.

To add to this, at least you PC players get ALL created and accepted Tennogen. Console players do not. It's likely up to the artist if we console players get it, and they take the hit in not getting cash flow. So, there is that. We also wait far longer than you guys to get it.

Back peddling...how? I said I'm still more then willing to trade hehe. Some of you console players need to stop acting like you all pay full price for platinum all the time when they do have sales for it and the sales are for the whole community..not just some lucky lotto sign in reward that you may never see. Granted they are not as high as 75% off..but again I didn't see one until two years in..signing in almost everday. I'm sure console players will get more tennogen stuff anyways...just takes time for some reason. Just compare console platinum prices to the same tennogen items on steam and it's completely obvious which group pays more for the same content.