Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

I would really like to have the Saryn Deluxe bundle and the Iliac Armor, i would but it myself, but like most of you i am eager to know waht happen if we reach the 300k gifting bar. So i rather gift stuff at the moment then buying it myself.

Thank you @SurrealEdge for the Saryn Deluxe bundle

Edited by mistsack

Generous Tenno, my wish list

1. Any syandana (I really want my first)

2. Any Cosmetic Armor (I dont have any)

3. Orokin Reactor thanks @DarkVolt12 and @ColPresumptuous

4. Any Color Pack (I dont have any)

5. Character or Weapon Slot @ColPresumptuous (1 character slot)

6. Riv Elite Armor (expensive too, my dream)

7. Daedalus Solsice Armor Pack @SurrealEdge thank you! dream comes true in this christmas!

8. Any Excalibur Skin

9. Forma Bundle

10. Any generous gift ^^
Orokin Catalyst, thanks to my brother @Pandacon
Control Module and Neurode Deco, thanks @-----iseeu2-----
Orokin Cell Deco, thanks @Nate1387 and @Leigh_
Argon Crystal Deco @MDoddy71
My ship is warm thanks to you guys!

Thank you all! Happy holidays for all!

Edited by WarmachinePanda

1 hour ago, SolidBeast said:

Hey everyone,

at the risk of bringing drama into this thread, I just wanted to address the people messaging me instead of writing in this thread, and especially the person repeatedly sending me aggressive, charged PMs that I will not be reading any more of, you needn't bother. It saddens me that, despite the fact I have gifted so many people, someone is trying so hard to make me feel bad about myself. I have been labeled rude and demeaning for asking people to respect the fact that I choose who to give to and not pursue me repeatedly. That is not rude. What's rude is you not giving your newbie friend 20 plat so he doesn't have to trash his favorite frame yet begging me for an expensive deluxe bundle and then proceeding to attempt to shame me because I chose not to give you anything.

To anyone else, please keep your wishlists to this thread, there are many generous people here giving out gifts to many, let them see your lists and either choose to gift you or not. Please don't pressure them like this individual is doing to me. I hope you get what you wish for, I will be giving out more gifts in the future but I will not participate in this thread anymore. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Just saw my in-game mail - @Asuyasa thank you for the argon crystal! @The_Masked_Man thank you for the potato! Can always use those!

its a shame people are so ungrateful for gifts given. They should be grateful for ANYTHING given to them at all.  Disgusted me to read that this happened to you ! @SolidBeast <3

1 hour ago, SolidBeast said:

Hey everyone,

at the risk of bringing drama into this thread, I just wanted to address the people messaging me instead of writing in this thread, and especially the person repeatedly sending me aggressive, charged PMs that I will not be reading any more of, you needn't bother. It saddens me that, despite the fact I have gifted so many people, someone is trying so hard to make me feel bad about myself. I have been labeled rude and demeaning for asking people to respect the fact that I choose who to give to and not pursue me repeatedly. That is not rude. What's rude is you not giving your newbie friend 20 plat so he doesn't have to trash his favorite frame yet begging me for an expensive deluxe bundle and then proceeding to attempt to shame me because I chose not to give you anything.

To anyone else, please keep your wishlists to this thread, there are many generous people here giving out gifts to many, let them see your lists and either choose to gift you or not. Please don't pressure them like this individual is doing to me. I hope you get what you wish for, I will be giving out more gifts in the future but I will not participate in this thread anymore. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Just saw my in-game mail - @Asuyasa thank you for the argon crystal! @The_Masked_Man thank you for the potato! Can always use those!

Really wish I had the plat to send you a gift. But I guess this'll just have to do. I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you, Especially given the spirit of this season. Ungrateful people like that are just disgusting 

my wishlist 

1.forma

2.forma

3.forma

4.any color scheme 

5.any color scheme 

6.slots 

7. gold or blue potatoes 

8.forma bundle

9.any syandana

10.  my most important wish...friends request ingame XD

hope y'all have a great holiday and merry X'mas

Thank you for the orokin deco @Leigh_ :D

Thank you for color and forma bundle @KnuckleJelly now i can go full pink FTW *cry in joy

now its my turn to find random lucky boys and girls :D

For the Tennobaum 

Edited by RednelaX

:satisfied:Merry Christmas all!:satisfied:
Nothing too much on my wishlist, really I'll take anything so long as it's not skins or stuff like that (if you want to gift me such things, pm me first :smile:)

- Nova Asuri Skin
- Ash Koga Skin 
- Any ship decoration of your choosing; noggles (ClemClemGrakata!), drops, whatever!
- Oh and weapon slots/orokin catalysts/reactors, I'd buy some myself but we get rewards for gifting so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I will return the favour by gifting a potato to you if you do happen to send me anything :smile:

Thanks to:
- @-----iseeu2----- for your ferrite decoration!
- @Shizye + @Khaloody4 for your argon crystal decorations!
- @OrgaStlanzer for your generous alloy drum decoration!!
- @Ruffy64 for your generous rubedo formation decoration!!
- @IcyMika for everything you've gifted me ever like thank you so much.
- @pobody for the credits, really got me out of my debt :laugh:
@Stombo + @NewExodus for your clem noggles!!:clem: 
- @RednelaX for your display, just what I needed :D
- @JTR47 for your alloy plate decoration! A new friend for my alloy drum! :laugh:
- @decoolheid for your orokin cell decoration, looks like the potato's are returning to me :wink:

Merry Christmas all! Hope you enjoy your weekend (and the update :wink:), and thanks to everyone who has gifted me things, I hope you also enjoy all the gifts you have recieved :)

Edited by Leigh_
emotes <3

Hi all,
Merry Tennobaum!
:satisfied:

My wish list:

1: Color Pallets - Daybreak, Orokin, Fire

2: Dendra Armor Set - Thankyou @Sedanar!!

3: Tennogen Wepon Skin Bundle

4: Adi Holster Collection

5: Orokin Catalyst - Thankyou @Ruffy64

6: Forma

7: Wepon Slots

8: Clem Noggle:heart:- Thankyou @SVillain

Love this idea and the PC Warframe Community, you guys are the best!

Check your inbox @Leigh_ / @pobody / @BaconPinata / @NotYoCookiez / @Ruffy64 / @SVillain

Edited by IcyMika

14 minutes ago, Leigh_ said:

Merry Christmas all!
Nothing too much on my wishlist, really I'll take anything so long as it's not skins or stuff like that (if you want to gift me such things, pm me first :smile:)

- Nova Asuri Skin
- Ash Koga Skin 
- Any ship decoration of your choosing; noggles (ClemClemGrakata!), drops, whatever!

I will return the favour by gifting a potato to you if you do happen to send me anything :smile:

Thanks to:
- @Shizye for your argon crystal decoration!

Check Your Inbox!
@djtotato / @nightfang / @WarmachinePanda / @Khaloody4 / @RednelaX / @Xiaoshino

Thx man!!!

(DANG IT! I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR SOMETHING USEFUL!)

My wishlist, huh?

1. Ash Koga Skin (just the skin)

2. Trinity Strega Skin (just the skin)

3. Nova Asuri Collection (mostly for the syandana and frame skin)

4. Harkonar Armor Set

5-8. Orokin Catalysts (blame Syndicates for this)

9. Adventus Arrow Collection

10. Prisma Excalibur Bundle

If I get any of these, I'd be extremely grateful. IGN is same as forum, Abacrius

Edited by Abacrius

29 minutes ago, Leigh_ said:

Merry Christmas all!

- Nova Asuri Skin
- Ash Koga Skin 

Thanks to:
- @Shizye for your argon crystal decoration!

Check Your Inbox!
@djtotato / @nightfang / @WarmachinePanda / @Khaloody4 / @RednelaX / @Xiaoshino

I checked my inbox however I didn't receive anything, you may of missed the h in fhang