Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

can i get a Resource Booster? all i ask for and all i need please. i didnt get any gifts yet 
happy holidays

IGN: _Mr.Robot

edit: 2nd day and still no gift :/
edit2: day 3 still no gift
edit3: day 4 still no gift
edit4: day 5 no gift
edit5: day 6 no gift
edit6: day 14 no gift

Edited by _Mr.Robot

Wow, came back after almost 3 years to the game, nice to see this kind of thread. Here is my whislist for the good old santa:

- Banshee soprana bundle, i just came back from job today to find that the sale ended early. Have some plat was expecting to buy it today.

- Trinity Strega skin, for my new prime frame.

- Some zenurik lens, we didnt have this back in my time.

- Some cool syandana, im rocking my yomo syandana from three years ago!

I guess thats it, i dont even know half of the new features the game has.  HAPPY HOLYDAYS guys!!

Edited by bareacalero

Ign -Sanatorium-

If it doesnt have to be gifted then pretty much any of the wraith weapons besides furax and twin vipers

If its giftable then either the nidus collection, noggles, forma bundles or slots. Doesn't have to be any of those but these are my prefered ones, if not, suprise me ;)

I know this is a lot to ask for so early into his release, but if anyone is feeling generous i would love to be gifted the Nidus collection. The run up to christmas has been rough for me and looking at the unlocks it will be some time before i'm able to unlock him 'properly' in the infested missions. Thanks in advance if you do decide to gift.

Merry christmas/Happy holidays <3

Ok I am changing my wishlist to Nidus Bundle, ANY Armor/Color Packs, Saryn, Orokin Catalysts or reactors, Excalibur Deluxe skin or Rhino Deluxe Skin

Thanks to whoever gives me any of these

Have A Merry Giftmas and a Merry Christmas

Thank you  -----iseeu2----- for the 1 Orokin Catalyst!!!

Edited by Metrofan6969

I'd like,

1. Decorations

2.Immortal skin (any as i dont own any)

3.Liset skin from Baro lol

4.Any Noggel's (i own Wukong,Baro n id really really really really really really like to get the Acolyte Noggel group)

5.To have a nice Christmas day.

Thanks and a happy Christmas to the DE team and to all Tenno. 

This is different from my in-game wishlist (the in-game one is outdated :P), but eh. I'll just post the stuff I actually want here.

1. Nidus

2. Festive Imperator Syandana

3. Ash Koga Skin

4. Manduka Pack

5. Weapon Slots

6. Bobble Heads

Edited by thatguy0365

Hello,

Well, I wish I had found this sooner... Santa, I have been a good boy with so much drama happening this year. I'm no begger , nor am I a picky person, but if there's a Santa out there that may help a founder. you can't go wrong with anything on my wish list. Be sure I would give recognition  to who it may be.:thumbup::highfive:

Подарите кто не будь что не будь просто так:-)Всех с наступающими праздниками. Кот откликнется тому жирный плюс к карме:-)

Спасибо кто откликнулся на это пост С наступающим вас:-)