Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many tickets do i have to send to get the same BS response?!

Adorhun

Question

Hi!

i sent over 6 tickets about crashing because of the particle system.

each time i get the response, that i have hardware failure! i have at least 40 games installed, and the only one doing this is Warframe!

i did all the benchmarks, all the tests, the only other game doing this is No Man's Sky! Warframe has sunken to the quality of no man's sky!!

why do i have to crash each time i come out a mission? why do i have crash randomly in missions because the game doesn't know where to put particles?

[Warning]: RampSteamJet: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
760.870 Gfx [Error]: RampSteamJet failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
760.873 Phys [Error]: Attempt to create actor OrnamentPerrinSequence outside of the world bounds.
760.873 Phys [Error]: Actor boundsAABox(min: (3.40282e+38, 3.40282e+38, 3.40282e+38, 3.40282e+38), max: (-3.40282e+38, -3.40282e+38, -3.40282e+38, -3.40282e+38))
760.873 Phys [Error]: World boundsAABox(min: (-2000, -2000, -2000, -2000), max: (2000, 2000, 2000, 2000))

758.518 Sys [Info]: Texture streaming NORMAL -> DISABLED [Heap: 698,650,752/863,698,944 Footprint: 1,494,204,416 Handles: 865]
758.519 Gfx [Warning]: D3DAssert: Dx11Texture::Create2DTexture(512, 128, 10, 0x00000046) returned 0x887A0005 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED)
758.519 Gfx [Error]: PlatformPreLoad2DTexture(512,128,10) failed for /Lotus/Interface/Graphics/Store/ValkyrPrimeMarketFeature.png
758.519 Sys [Error]: PreLoad failed for: /Lotus/Interface/Graphics/Store/ValkyrPrimeMarketFeature.png
758.525 Sys [Info]: Finished load of AnimScene SkeletalMesh Material Mesh Bank Sample MixEffect ForceFeedbackEffect ParticleMaterial ProjectorMaterial ApexTurbulenceAsset ApexEmitterAsset ApexParticleIosAsset ApexSpriteIofxAsset MixingGroup batch [8.91s and 15 frames at 594 ms/frame avg, 2 ms/update peak]
758.525 Sys [Info]: Finished load of batch [0s and 0 frames at 0 ms/frame avg, 0 ms/update peak]

Warframe is making Ati drivers crash, someone has to have this issue too!

Do i really have to buy a new graphic card just to play warframe?

20 answers to this question

You most probably haven't added enough Infos for them to pinpoint the Issue. Like how or when it happens, under what circumstances, what Driver Versions, what Windows, what Hardware etc.

2 minutes ago, Varacal said:

yeah! that'll convince them to help you now

That made me nose exhale. :D

24 minutes ago, Adorhun said:

[Warning]: D3DAssert: Dx11Texture::Create2DTexture(512, 128, 10, 0x00000046) returned 0x887A0005 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED)

Either an issue with drivers, directx or as they said this might be actual hardware failure. Make sure that it's not your gpu.

Did you run Furmark GPU stress test?

Try rolling back or reinstalling your GPU drivers; if your current driver is unstable or corrupted, this could manifest as a hardware fault.

Also, as support says, it may in fact be a hardware failure and your GPU may in fact be faulty (or be reaching the end of its lifespan). It also may be the case that the other "40 games" you have installed don't perform the DirectX API call that Warframe is, which triggers the fault or problem on your GPU.

The "DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED" error occurs when the GPU has been physically removed from the system or a driver fault causes the system to not recognize the GPU as present. This may not be a result of the particle system either (it may just be that when the issue occurs, the particle system is the first one that starts experiencing problems, and the particle system isn't the one to blame).

Also, sending tickets over and over for the same issue won't solve your problem. Spamming support with repeated tickets can result in your access to support being revoked for spamming/abusing support tickets.

That error on the first part is due to items (enemies or players) being put out of bounds on the map and the game talking about trying to create particle effects for the situation  The situation caused the driver to reset or timeout due to the engine not being able to draw the particles but needing to. This can happen when using Hydroid or Vauban abilities a good deal of the time but also Oberon's Reckoning occasionally.

The second error is mostly from the video card being physically removed or having a bad connection but can also show in errors instead of resets when the direct x causes the card's driver to go into a total driver reset while still in use. This seems to have occurred while viewing or pre-rendering the Valkyr prime pack in the marketplace. In the ship, the game tries to address the items in your inventory and marketplace for quick loading but it could be that the load didn't agree with the driver or direct x and full driver reset your card too fast to recover.

If you don't mind, could you post your system specs? We might not be able to give an exact answer like Support or other DE staff, but might be able to give advice on gear or best behaviors to minimize the crashes.

4 hours ago, Urlan said:

That error on the first part is due to items (enemies or players) being put out of bounds on the map and the game talking about trying to create particle effects for the situation  The situation caused the driver to reset or timeout due to the engine not being able to draw the particles but needing to. This can happen when using Hydroid or Vauban abilities a good deal of the time but also Oberon's Reckoning occasionally.

The second error is mostly from the video card being physically removed or having a bad connection but can also show in errors instead of resets when the direct x causes the card's driver to go into a total driver reset while still in use. This seems to have occurred while viewing or pre-rendering the Valkyr prime pack in the marketplace. In the ship, the game tries to address the items in your inventory and marketplace for quick loading but it could be that the load didn't agree with the driver or direct x and full driver reset your card too fast to recover.

If you don't mind, could you post your system specs? We might not be able to give an exact answer like Support or other DE staff, but might be able to give advice on gear or best behaviors to minimize the crashes.

Hi!

Here are all the results from the benchmarks, other things they asked me to do.

Dropbox folder i hope u can view it!

5 hours ago, Adorhun said:

Hi!

Here are all the results from the benchmarks, other things they asked me to do.

Dropbox folder i hope u can view it!

Okay. I think based on the log files, it looks like the issue is the 1GB of video ram on the ATI R7 200 series card. Since the update with trials, around 16.5; the game has been having problems handling memory to the VRAM on the video cards. If you have a different card with 2GB or more available, try to test that card with the same conditions. I don't know the reasons why but similar Direct x conditions will cause the card to trigger a total driver reset as its VRAM fills faster than it empties. A card with more 2GB or more will not correct this but will make it take longer and usually will not happen during normal play times. if you use Direct x 9 for example, the game will crash faster in the same circumstances. Try using the launcher to set the game to direct x 9 and go into the relay if you would like to test this.

I believe DE Glen is working on narrowing some video memory issues down, perhaps running this by him might assist or at least give some other avenues of attack for future patches.

so, i turned to dx9.

it crashes so hard the host crashes too. just happened ok akkad.

1617.984 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/RadialSolarMapLite.swf
1617.984 Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'SetTrigger'
1617.984 Sys [Info]: Created /Lotus/Interface/RadialSolarMapLite.swf
1617.984 Sys [Error]: Unable to run 'SetTrigger'
1618.262 Net [Info]: Deleted session

1601.053 Sys [Error]: EnableTextureStreaming 2
1601.053 Gfx [Error]: Driver changed from PENDING-RESET to READY
1601.053 Sys [Info]: Texture streaming NORMAL -> DISABLED [Heap: 605,864,048/778,240,000 Footprint: 1,491,017,728 Handles: 1,006]
1601.053 Sys [Info]: Post mode change, IsFullscreen(0)
1601.053 Input [Error]: InputMgrWin::Initialize called without shutdown: dispatching Shutdown
1601.053 Input [Error]: InputMgrWin::Shutdown
1601.059 Input [Info]: Enumerated STEAM controller: 0
1601.060 Sys [Info]: Driver registered: InputMgrWin Supported types: []
1601.060 Input [Info]: InputMgrImpl Initialized

there is nothing i can do, this is programming side.

2456.697 Gfx [Error]: Dx11TextureMgr::Present() failed, hr = 0x887A0005
2456.697 Gfx [Error]: Present returned DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED: 
2456.758 Gfx [Error]: AmmoPickupBeaconPistol failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.759 Gfx [Error]: CommonResourceBeam failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.759 Gfx [Error]: CommonResourceBeam failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.768 Sys [Warning]: LotusWeapon::OnLevelNotify - Failed to create level up effects
2456.768 Sys [Warning]: LotusWeapon::OnLevelNotify - Failed to create level up effects
2456.779 Sys [Warning]: AmmoPickupBeaconPistol: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.779 Gfx [Error]: AmmoPickupBeaconPistol failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.779 Sys [Warning]: CommonResourceBeam: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.779 Gfx [Error]: CommonResourceBeam failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.779 Sys [Warning]: CommonResourceBeam: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.779 Gfx [Error]: CommonResourceBeam failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2456.791 Sys [Error]: DisableTextureStreaming 1
2456.795 Sys [Info]: Texture streaming NORMAL -> DISABLED [Heap: 734,604,512/826,736,640 Footprint: 1,504,624,640 Handles: 1,195]
2456.800 Sys [Warning]: AmmoPickupBeaconPistol: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.800 Sys [Warning]: CommonResourceBeam: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.800 Sys [Warning]: CommonResourceBeam: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2456.805 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Sounds/Ambience/GrineerShipyards/PropsRemaster/GrnShipyardsGooSmallLoop.wav (0 active streams)
2456.805 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Music/DynamicMusic/Grineer/GrineerOne/GrineerOneAmbLoPerc.wav (0 active streams)
2456.805 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Music/DynamicMusic/Grineer/GrineerOne/GrineerOneAmbHiPerc.wav (0 active streams)
2456.805 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Music/DynamicMusic/Grineer/GrineerOne/GrineerOneAmbPads.wav (0 active streams)
2456.805 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Music/DynamicMusic/Grineer/GrineerOne/GrineerOneAmbMelody.wav (0 active streams)
2456.806 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Sounds/Ambience/GrineerShipyards/Exterior/GrnShipyardsStormThunderB.wav (0 active streams)
2456.806 Snd [Error]: Buffer underrun streaming /Lotus/Sounds/Ambience/OrokinMoon/Misc/OrokinMoonEarthCrackLargeF.wav (0 active streams)
2459.323 Gfx [Error]: GrineerDeathLeadUpExhaust failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2459.323 Gfx [Error]: GrineerDeathLeadUpExhaust failed to allocate vertex buffer data, disabling.
2459.323 Sys [Warning]: GrineerDeathLeadUpExhaust: Reallocating particles, this should only happen after mode resets!
2459.323 Sys [Warning]: GrineerDeathLeadUpExhaust: Reallocating particles, this should only happen a

yea, its buffer.

and the new sound too.

In this case, you will get better performance using only direct x 11, but you will definitely have crashes every so often as the VRAM of 1 GB on your card gets overwhelmed and causes a total driver reset. The only thing that can be done on the player end is to replace the video card with a bigger VRAM model; something of 2GB or more. The reason this is happening according to your logs is due to the card trying to run effects it can't run and then crashing when its VRAM is overflowed. A beefier card can still experience this, but it would take much longer or deliberate steps to reproduce like just hanging out in heavily populated relay or busy phyx maps like Uranus, the Derelict, or newer areas for instance. If it is possible given your power supply and have the ability to swap in a different card with more VRAM, this may help narrow down possibility of faulty power feed to the card or bad drivers. Otherwise, try lowering all graphics settings and making sure your launcher has multi-threading turned off and direct x 11 on. It will not stop the crashes, but might help in normal play.

On 12/19/2016 at 9:12 PM, ashrah said:

support get hundreds tickets every day... be patient if u spam  tickets.. i think u can be purged from support

i don't spam them, i stopped sending tickets 2 months ago.

they are all unresolved, i don't even care anymore. im just going to struggle with this card until i can afford a better one.

thanks for the help tough!

1 hour ago, Adorhun said:

i don't spam them, i stopped sending tickets 2 months ago.

they are all unresolved, i don't even care anymore. im just going to struggle with this card until i can afford a better one.

thanks for the help tough!

np yw

21 hours ago, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

Ppl advising to change from 1gb  to 2gb+ card, meanwhile i play on craptop with 256mb card ;_;

I am advising an upgrade to a better graphics card because the crashes are not a maybe but an absolute currently. You can test this by simply going into a relay with 10 or more players. If you are using a 256mb card, your system is only capable of running Direct x 9, so it will crash in less than a minute or two if 10 or more players are even visiting. In this case, the graphics VRAM is being overloaded and causing a Total Driver Reset, its not something a player can influence in this case outside upgrading.

If somehow you are able to prevent your system from crashing in this situation, I am sure your system specs and drivers would be useful to help give the useful range for reproducing this particular long suffering Glitch.

Edited by Urlan

18 hours ago, Urlan said:

I am advising an upgrade to a better graphics card because the crashes are not a maybe but an absolute currently. You can test this by simply going into a relay with 10 or more players. If you are using a 256mb card, your system is only capable of running Direct x 9, so it will crash in less than a minute or two if 10 or more players are even visiting. In this case, the graphics VRAM is being overloaded and causing a Total Driver Reset, its not something a player can influence in this case outside upgrading.

If somehow you are able to prevent your system from crashing in this situation, I am sure your system specs and drivers would be useful to help give the useful range for reproducing this particular long suffering Glitch.

Yeah, im running on Dx9. Game works much better on Dx10 - which is "supported" by my card - but crashes randomly because of full VRAM.

On 12/22/2016 at 6:38 PM, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

Yeah, im running on Dx9. Game works much better on Dx10 - which is "supported" by my card - but crashes randomly because of full VRAM.

That then would be an early series 8400 GS, not many had 256 MB, most had 512 MB or more. In your case, I would still suggest upgrading to a better card if possible. 2GB or more VRAM would be fine, but a 750 TI would probably be a cheaper option for the money, going to a 1050 TI would probably be ideal budget wise if you have been running on a 8400 GS, since the older card required a 450W power supply. Just make sure your chipset can support a better card first, some Duo Core 775 chipsets had issue installing any card over 1GB of VRAM. If that is the case, I would probably slowly work toward upgrading the system outright and retiring the current system from games to a HTPC or work PC instead.

On 24.12.2016 at 4:07 PM, Urlan said:

That then would be an early series 8400 GS, not many had 256 MB, most had 512 MB or more. In your case, I would still suggest upgrading to a better card if possible. 2GB or more VRAM would be fine, but a 750 TI would probably be a cheaper option for the money, going to a 1050 TI would probably be ideal budget wise if you have been running on a 8400 GS, since the older card required a 450W power supply. Just make sure your chipset can support a better card first, some Duo Core 775 chipsets had issue installing any card over 1GB of VRAM. If that is the case, I would probably slowly work toward upgrading the system outright and retiring the current system from games to a HTPC or work PC instead.

I see you have good intentions. I play on craptop with ati mobility 3650 256 mb., even so i can still i can upgrade it, my lenovo have dock that supports all cards in pci 16. I will check some.

On 12/25/2016 at 8:29 PM, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

I see you have good intentions. I play on craptop with ati mobility 3650 256 mb., even so i can still i can upgrade it, my lenovo have dock that supports all cards in pci 16. I will check some.

Sounds good, hope that improves your enjoyment of the game.