Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Bring Back Original Radial Blast And Stomp Cards As Separate Powers.

Mak_Gohae

You folks mentioned that this is one of the beauties of this system, that you can constantly introduce new things without the need to rework everything. So how about reintroducing those powers that are already balanced and need no work at all?

And to not cheese, you have to replace powers so you wont be able to equip 2 stomps and i guess this should apply to Radial Blast and Roar but i dont see a combination of those being that cheesy. I guess not having a 100 energy power might be the cheese factor but i would leave this up to you.

Or maybe you can release a "Rhino Vandal" which has the original powers? How about that? That would be a good idea cause it would get some folks spending some plat for slots for this new/old Rhino.

I am a Thrak, proud to be less slack!

New rhino beats out old rhino any day in my opinion, killing alot of surrounding enemies by picking up my wallet was funny and all, but I much prefer the TRUE ULTIMATE Rhino stomp we see today. Energy schmenergy, everyone is dead or floating :D lots of blue orbs bound to be about as well.

The one and only criticism I have for this update is abot roar... how do i tell when it ended o __ O

don't see the need since the two powers are now one in the same.  If they had gotten rid of it entirely then MAYBE I would agree but still not worth doing.

Not really the same.

Radial Blast was a quick cast knockdown while Stomp takes his leisurely time raising his leg then bringing it down.

I got my energy knocked out cause a Disruptor got in range and took his swipe while i was casting.

And this suggestion is not going to affect the current Rhino.

This suggestion just asks for the ability to equip the old powers, if you dont wish to equip them then you dont.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Not really the same.

Radial Blast was a quick cast knockdown while Stomp takes his leisurely time raising his leg then bringing it down.

I got my energy knocked out cause a Disruptor got in range and took his swipe while i was casting.

And this suggestion is not going to affect the current Rhino.

This suggestion just asks for the ability to equip the old powers, if you dont wish to equip them then you dont.

Distuptors? Why u no use iron skin in most useful situation!!?

Distuptors? Why u no use iron skin in most useful situation!!?

The dude came into my range as i was casting.

Once i started the cast there was nothing i could do.

There was no need to have i on because i thought i was in a safe place.

The dude came into my range as i was casting.

Once i started the cast there was nothing i could do.

There was no need to have i on because i thought i was in a safe place.

your mistake. NEVER ASSUME ANYWHERE IS SAFE! YOU BRING DISHONOR TO YOUR FAMILY!

Is the new rhino stomp really that good?Havent gotten around to play yet so I have to ask.

It seems less powerful than the old radial blast, you know.800 damage on the new stomp on max level compared to 1000 on radial blast.

It seems to ignore armor so instead of almost killing things at 30 most of the time it is killing some things. And this is better since the damage continues as the levels go up.

I think the bigger issue is redundancy. Quite a few warframes share somewhat similar powers, but adding Mods back that are the lesser or original versions of themselves would cause a lot of headache for gamers and devs too.

I understand your argument of Radial Blast being a faster casting ability, but it just seems you need more time to start adapting the new Rhino Stomp to your gameplay style.

A nice compromise, would be another mod that could increase casting time on a warframes ability, even make it a V mod to satisfy those who have been asking for that. But I just think its too early to refuse the usefulness of the new Rhino Stomp.

Is the new rhino stomp really that good?Havent gotten around to play yet so I have to ask.

It seems less powerful than the old radial blast, you know.800 damage on the new stomp on max level compared to 1000 on radial blast.

actually, with Rhino Roar now in the mix of damage increasing, Rhino stomp can now do damage a little over that of the 1000 radial blast had.

actually, with Rhino Roar now in the mix of damage increasing, Rhino stomp can now do damage a little over that of the 1000 radial blast had.

At 175 energy. A base Rhino doesn't has that much.

However, Rhino is another kinda generic ultimate spamming clone imo.

But still decent.

Still prefer sticking to just Roar and spamming gun attacks now.

Both powers are redundant. One with better CC but no damage, one with more damage but less CC- combining them is a good option imo. Why waste time with two overlapping power when you can merge them into one?

A step in the right direction imo.

I farmed the old Rhino for weeks til I got him, leveled him to rank 30, and it was the most painstaking experience I've had in Warframe so far. I found him dull, unimaginative and lackluster. A half dash, a lackluster absorb, a weak aoe knockdown that could be accomplished with most melee weapons, and a place holder ultimate with a semi cool effect that was never fleshed out enough to be a killer-skill. I prefer them to keep looking at him so the New Rhino should stay, if nothing else it is a step in the right direction.

Always will be one out there who is not amused by new good things.

The DE has found the place between balance and utility.

New Rhino is good as the once time invincible King was, but in other way... People are complain about the actual state of Rhino because they want

to just hit one key e go smashing everything. I love the new Rhino and for now he is awesome.

I see nothing wrong with this new Stomp, I played about 10+ Xinis this morning and I had no problem reaching wave 15 with little to no effort because of this new Stomp.

Also with the way Iron Skin has no time what I did was go to the top of the stair case opposite the cryopod and wait for all of them to pile up then as soon as I stomp all I saw was dead enemies. (All the way up to Wave 20 with Roar).

It's a better version to Miasma now if anyone even noticed that. Better range (by FAR), with Focus alone it does more damage, with Roar and Focus is smashes Miasma, much longer stun that Miasma and it's true damage now also so it's way better.

Why are people not talking about the fact that Rhino now out performs Saryn?

*EDIT*

Having max Focus, max Streamline and max Flow also makes him very VERY useful to an infested team.

Edited by Saiyanjin1

Nerf Rhino again!

Your beloved trinity will be next.*evil laugh*

FAK

ROFL

Jokes aside....

Why on earth? Rhino is finally a decent frame with that beautiful ultimate he has now... Roar is way more useful than Radial Blast, and by changing skill sets, what you have to do is to try to adapt to possible changes in playstyle.