Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

had they fixed Axi E1 relic drop chance, or is it intentionally hard to get?

(PSN)L-B-H-100

Question

i remember a lot of players giving feedback about the AXI E1 drop chance.

basically, they say that the relic itself is insanely hard to get with chances getting the item at an all time low.

but i am not going to get into that. im just here to say that i have also been having trouble getting the relic, so i have just been farming syndicate points and spending them on relic offerings.

my main question is: has DE given a comment on the issue? have they taken action? is it just by default hard to get, or were the drop chances unintentional?

i am just making sure i have not missed anything.

thanks!

Edited by (PS4)L-B-H-100

4 answers to this question

It's a "Rare" Relic so it drops less than all the others.

I hypothesize It's either that when it rolls the "Rare" Pool you have both V5 and E1 to roll form which makes it twice as hard to get as V5 would be solo. Or. similar to the Relic items there is a distribution of 100% and Say Rare is normally 10% of that 100%, when adding additional weighted drops of all other Relics in the table you end up with Two Rares at 8% each or similar.

Either way Relic Rarity is BS and yes, Relic Rarity is intentional. Look at the Relic packs from syndicates.

Although supposedly equal chance to get each relic the chance of getting a new or specific relic will always be lower than getting on of the other relics.  According to the wiki there are currently 15 axi relics so getting your axi e1 (or in my case a c1) is a 1 in 15 chance AFTER the percentage chance of the reward being a relic in the first place. 

We've reached a point where the amount of available relics is actually detrimental to getting specific relics that we need.  If the 11 axi relics with forma didn't have the forma in them, not to mention duplicate items, we could easily lower the number of relics and improve the odds of us getting the needed relics.... not going to happen though, the current system is 'carefully' designed, like a lot of recent additions' to push people towards buying prime access or platinum...either that or basically living in the game 24/7...

Edited by LSG501