Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaulted relics with syndicate sacrifice part

kebra

Question

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, kebra said:

How are we meant to find Saryn's helmet for the sacrifice to the Arbiters of Hexis if the relics that's meant to drop the said helmet is vaulted ? :awkward:

Buy them from trade chat. :3

EDITED: Wait, Saryn Prime was vaulted? Weird, I didn't know that...

Edited by NativeKiller

Just because one of the relics has been vaulted doesn't mean the frame itself has been. A simple Wiki search and comparison to the drop locations will provide you with all you need. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Saryn_Prime / http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic

Farm for Axi V4 Relics and then Farm Saryn Primes helmet from that, Build said helmet and then trade it for the next rank of the syndicate.. 

Edited by Eggplants

31 minutes ago, kebra said:

How are we meant to find Saryn's helmet for the sacrifice to the Arbiters of Hexis if the relics that's meant to drop the said helmet is vaulted ? :awkward:

hit me up in game if i have spare that relics i gift u some to help u get that

42 minutes ago, kebra said:

I will be home and online in about 3~4 hours.

I think I have about 15 Saryn P neuroptics left, so hit me up if you don't have it by then. :3

Edited by NativeKiller

Someone's not up to date or knows how to use Google. Keep in mind, whenever a prime is vaulted DE will always switch out the part(s) with ones that aren't vaulted. The fact that AoH are using Saryn's helmet means that there's a relic with the helmet that still drops from missions.