Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rotation C on Oestrus Eris?

Recover

Question

Been trying to get nidus parts and I read that only rotation C of rewards drops them. I thought this meant the third wave and third set of rewards you get, but people I've been playing with say rotation C is after completing the fourth wave. So could someone please explain this to me?

10 answers to this question

The rotation is as follows: A A B C.

Meaning the first reward is pulled from the rotation A, same with the second reward. Third reward is from rotation B. And finally the 4th reward is rotation C.

Of course, after 4 rewards, it restarts, and goes back to A for the 5th, A for the 6th, B for the 7th, C for the 8th, and so on..

Endless missions (Survival, Defense, Interception, Excavation, and now Infested Salvage) have an AABC Rotation.

What that means is that the first two cycles of 5 min/5 waves/1 wave/etc draw from the A list of rewards, the third cycle draws from the B list, and the fourth from the C list, and then the rotation starts over.

27 minutes ago, MrPie5 said:

I played that mission 4 times, and every time I got a Nidus part as the 4th reward.

lucky so and so... I've got 2 parts but mr rng is giving me lots of useless mods I already have because DE wanted to fill roation c up with junk no body needs instead of making it pure nidus part....