Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How-to guide: 500-1000 mutagen samples in one mission

Necronamasal

Question

Step 1: Orokin derelict defense go to wave 25

Step 2: bring farm frames as in 2 nekros's, 1 hydroid/atlas, 1 speed nova

Step 3: You will gain around 100-125 mu samples per run (200-250 with a booster which i recommend) 

Step 4: Math time, so if you go along with 3 friends in the same clan that's roughly 500-1000 per run so it will roughly take around 5-6 10-12 runs to get 5k

every run takes around 20min so with a booster its around 2hr and without its around 4hr to gain around 5k

Step 5: if your alone or in a dead clan i recommend rather recruiting others to the clan or joining another. 

Ffs... The game is grind based game all there is to do is grind, is the hema the best end game weapon hell no, do you need it to do anything in the game? Hell no.. stfu and grind if you don't like grinding then don't... and use a different gun ....simple.... someone comes up with a 4 hour free solution and you still cry.. WOW.

1 minute ago, SilentBladeX said:

Ffs... The game is grind based game all there is to do is grind, is the hema the best end game weapon hell no, do you need it to do anything in the game? Hell no.. stfu and grind if you don't like grinding then don't... and use a different gun ....simple.... someone comes up with a 4 hour free solution and you still cry.. WOW.

You don't get the point and you are still within the bounds of the expected responses of people defending this.

So please, leave.

Sadly if people going to accept this kind of grind, it will get only progressively worse with each update.

Providing a "guide" as of how to do it, is just a tiny bandaid for a ripped wound i'm afraid. And let's not forget: "We want to reduce grind" motto.

16 hours ago, Darkwave1098 said:

HA! Nice joke. No way I'm considering this a long time goal. It's more of a long time drag.

if people are in a ghost clan you can do this in like 3 runs? Why is it such a big deaL? 2 groups of 4 + an extra two. thats about 2500 mutagen samples if I am going by what this guy is saying per run. It is really not that hard

Edited by W.AxlRose

2 hours ago, dembawss said:

Sadly if people going to accept this kind of grind, it will get only progressively worse with each update.

Providing a "guide" as of how to do it, is just a tiny bandaid for a ripped wound i'm afraid. And let's not forget: "We want to reduce grind" motto.

This game is a grind. Grind for platinum (relics), grind for forma for dojo, grind for warframe parts each mission, grind for prime parts, grind sorties, etc... reducing the motto is impossible at this point lol.

16 hours ago, NativeKiller said:

A lot of people who played for 2~3 years/several thousands of hours don't have enough Mutagen samples.

Passively playing the game would take quite damned long unless D.E adjusts drop rates and locations.

I have played thousands of hours as well, and don't have enough myself.    Though, I have also made quite a few Mutagen Mass's, so maybe at one time I might have had enough.    Totally agree, it will likely take a long time until our clan have enough as well.     Its not a "need" item, its a "want" item.   So when I get it, I get it.   We have ton's of other weapons to play with in the mean time.  

@Irorone  you are making the choice to stay there in the small clan and being a one man show.   No need to get pissy.   Would have rather kept it at least semi civil but being told to F*** off pretty much ends the conversation.    Good day to you. 

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:53 AM, Necronamasal said:

Step 1: Orokin derelict defense go to wave 25

Step 2: bring farm frames as in 2 nekros's, 1 hydroid/atlas, 1 speed nova

Step 3: You will gain around 100-125 mu samples per run (200-250 with a booster which i recommend) 

Step 4: Math time, so if you go along with 3 friends in the same clan that's roughly 500-1000 per run so it will roughly take around 5-6 10-12 runs to get 5k

every run takes around 20min so with a booster its around 2hr and without its around 4hr to gain around 5k

Step 5: if your alone or in a dead clan i recommend rather recruiting others to the clan or joining another. 

You mean 100-125 samples for the whole group I guess, because with a constantly desecrating nekros it's 35 for each member for the first 20 waves. So that for a full group you'd need 45-50 20 wave ODD runs. Seems in your area math is taught a bit differently than the rest of the world. 

Edited by Naskoni

14 hours ago, W.AxlRose said:

if people are in a ghost clan you can do this in like 3 runs? Why is it such a big deaL? 2 groups of 4 + an extra two. thats about 2500 mutagen samples if I am going by what this guy is saying per run. It is really not that hard

Why don't you go try it for yourself and come back here to tell us how you gathered 5000 in 3 runs.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Another way to get the gun is to simply join a clan that has it fully researched, buy the bp & leave the clan (back to your clan), i mean, thats how i did it with wukong as a clanless playa....

I already witnessed a player begging to leave his own clan and join another player's clan offering his 1400 mutagen samples as payment when he learned they were almost done researching the Hema.

On 12/24/2016 at 5:04 AM, Necronamasal said:

simply Spend 20min a day farming the mission once and consider it a long term goal

With this approach it will only take you 250 days to gather enough resources to research a mastery fodder weapon that is, in terms of value, an equivalent of Braton-MK1 (level and forget tier). 

...Rrrright. 

2 hours ago, Reifnir said:

With this approach it will only take you 250 days to gather enough resources to research a mastery fodder weapon that is, in terms of value, an equivalent of Braton-MK1 (level and forget tier). 

...Rrrright. 

Except that the mk-1 braton is actually usefull to learn how to play while the Hema is a gun that even vet have a hard time to get while it have little to no use