Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how is my nekros primes build?

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

Question

link to the build i like to ask your thoughts on https://goo.gl/NEYoRm
so ya been running it without formaing for awhile an thought i should optimize him out as i just use him for farming or to help out in survivals since lots of health orbs to keep everyone going

build i been using for quite some time  https://goo.gl/IK1f70 along with vazarin for heath an insta revies

wanting to get community thoughts as this no shadows of the dead or soul punch augments.

so ya what you guys think of the build im thinking of doing is it worth it or should rethink it abit more?

Edited by (XB1)ShadowBlood89

11 answers to this question

I would suggest removing fleeting expertise and use equilibrium instead, change rejuvenation for corrosive projection/infested impedance/shield disrupt, and change coaction drift for the range drift mod.

Also you don't need flow, you could change this for continuity for example (to make 2 and 4 better)

Edited by Trichouette

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

I would suggest removing fleeting expertise and use equilibrium instead, change rejuvenation for corrosive projection/infested impedance/shield disrupt, and change coaction drift for the range drift mod.

i have had used those before but most time we are running aginst infested so corrsive an sheild disrupt doesnt work out too well. while infested impedance is good when going against the infested but doesn't help in missions that need to kill to stay alive.
fleeting helps out with less hp drain cost which is important as nekros is bleeding himself to make more health to make the team stay alive.
equilbirum doesnt help me as there be flood of health orbs so find a energy orb i wouldn't pick it up cause i run vazarin so i get hp when i need it an get those sweet insta revies

1 minute ago, mobilehacker said:

Thats my build and i find it very good for different tasks:

GyM4QO9.jpg

ya that works for you but im using nekros for more farming an survials cause i can handle things on my own xD for most of the time cause i has very nice set of weapons to help me to kill S#&$ with.

that build helps you out since it more of a closer range while n.n;; i keep having people who like to scatter around instead staying close so wont be too good for my needs

Just now, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

ya that works for you but im using nekros for more farming an survials cause i can handle things on my own xD for most of the time cause i has very nice set of weapons to help me to kill S#&$ with.

that build helps you out since it more of a closer range while n.n;; i keep having people who like to scatter around instead staying close so wont be too good for my needs

Still, it gives you very much EHP, lets you stay alive where no one can. Also, the range is 25m, its ok, when you are unstoppable).

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

i have had used those before but most time we are running aginst infested so corrsive an sheild disrupt doesnt work out too well. while infested impedance is good when going against the infested but doesn't help in missions that need to kill to stay alive.
fleeting helps out with less hp drain cost which is important as nekros is bleeding himself to make more health to make the team stay alive.
equilbirum doesnt help me as there be flood of health orbs so find a energy orb i wouldn't pick it up cause i run vazarin so i get hp when i need it an get those sweet insta revies

Corrosive projection can help against infected since one of them grant (A LOT) of armor.

If you're playing with a vacuum sentinel, you don't need to lower the hp drain.

Equilibrium is here to allow you to spam 1 2 4 as much as you want, spamming them allows you to stay alive easier.

I would also recommend finding some pulse arcane but that's a bit overkill.

5 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Still, it gives you very much EHP, lets you stay alive where no one can. Also, the range is 25m, its ok, when you are unstoppable).

With 130% str and 7 shadows you only get 54.6% damage reduction. That is far from "literally unkillable". It just a little more than doubles your ehp without SotD active.

8 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Well stay alive where most can't anyway.  Personally my build just focuses on desecrate with the occasional terrify to open up a window to revive somebody.

There is that one mod though that increases armor with orb pickups, it degrades a few seconds after being hit but given the orb spawn rates with nekros it's basically 100% active.  Unless that's a conclave mod, honestly don't know >_>.

Edited by Irorone

9 minutes ago, Irorone said:

Well stay alive where most can't anyway.  Personally my build just focuses on desecrate with the occasional terrify to open up a window to revive somebody.

There is that one mod though that increases armor with orb pickups, it degrades a few seconds after being hit but given the orb spawn rates with nekros it's basically 100% active.  Unless that's a conclave mod, honestly don't know >_>.

Its Cephalon Simaris reward, so its easily obtainable. It gives you 1350 flat armor, its like Valkyr prime, 85% damage reduction, with 54,6% more from SoS.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros_Prime/t_30_4430220030_2-0-10-6-6-5-8-8-5-54-2-10-411-5-10-458-3-3-479-4-10-527-7-3-615-9-5-727-1-5_2-6-727-8-54-7-458-9-479-7-411-8-6-11-527-9-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-49/0

Is what i settled on the - energy efficient doesn't have any real effect with the combo of despoil and equilibrium and with enough power str to make full use of shadows of the dead and health conversion for the tankyness.