Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

I unninstaled the game, changed some configs on my modem, the problem desappeared for some missions, then it came back... and I was "lucky" to lose another rare item because of this -.-.

Also I can't have any progress on the quest for the infested frame, nothing saves, is really frustrating.

Edited by XxIngridxX

Hey Tenno! 

We deeply apologize for the trouble you've been encountering with the "Network not Responding" issue. We understand how frustrating this may be, especially if you've been affected by this bug repeatedly since it reared it's ugly head. If you watched last Friday's Devstream #85 we did briefly mentioned that we were aware of the issue and are working away on a fix. We have continued to do so, and thanks to helpful Tenno, such as yourselves, providing information and our team over here at DE, we have been making headway. 

We'll keep you updated as we make progress. Thank you for your patience!

Please fix this issue, its effected my Warframe past few days. Honestly I get lucky if loose just endo's but cash rewards lost is worst along side stuff. Luckily today didn't loose more than once 40k of credits. got credit booster from sortie so rather would use it to full extent and NOT loose credits and other rewards because of this issue. I've played warframe so long time and this thing started to occur after latest patch to me. Hopefully fix comes soon.
"its broken!" Wario.

I hope this issue is fixed soon. It's been almost three weeks of getting disconnected after every game, and I'm currently using a one-month affinity booster purchased two days before the constant Network Not Responding became a thing. :\

Hey Tenno! 

Small update on the fix, we recently rebooted a network appliance that we suspect to be one of the reasons for the "network not responding" (NNR) timeouts. If you have already been sending logs to [DE]Glen please continue to do so by sending new reports of NNR timeouts you encounter moving forward. 

Thank you :community: 

I've been having the same issue for 2-3 weeks now. I've done 6 Nitain Alerts and haven't received a single one. I've completed 2 daily sorties and got nothing while my friends got rivens both times! </3 And when I thought it couldn't get worse my decorations have vanished. I hate to say it but I'm glad to not be the only one with this issue. This bug has happened on at least 30+ missions overall for me. The game is becoming unplayable, except when I sit in my ship. But even that's changed since my decorations are gone now. :/ It all happens in the same ya'll describe it as. 'Network not responding'

I am also experiencing these problems since around the time everyone else has been and i am still getting "network not responding". Hope to see this bug nipped in the butt DE, its making it hard to want to do content if i don't get rewarded for half and for the half i do, not be told what rewards i get because the end of mission screen always greets me with the network not responding problem and shows me my previous missions rewards instead. But i'm a slave to the grind so ill just make do for the moment.

Ive done 5 or so runs since the patch.
It seems the problem persists on some level, although for the first time in perhaps a month I managed to get through /1/ pub match making without receiving the network error.
For 4 of the 5 runs however I received no mission rewards =(.

Ty for the hard work DE, I hope the fix comes soon.

Aaaaand I've just been kicked to the login screen. Three times in the last 2 hours. Not sure if it's got something to do with Baro, but like the guy above me said, I'd happily install a monitor for DE so they can pinpoint the issue. There's only so many EE logs I can send.

So many hotfixes yet this is still happening

Anyway those that are still suffering from this Network Error should just start hosting games instead of joining. It's a guaranteed way of bringing home everything. I just limit my connection to 100 so that I won't join any squads and just host instead

Sup guys,

Dont know how much of the issue the hotfix addressed for yalls but for me ironically it seems to have gotten worse LOL.
This is seriously disheartening, but besides praying what can we do. It's been so long yet an end does not seem to be in sight =(
It'd be nice if the DE can let us know what they suspect is occurring, and or alternatively what they have been looking at doing to address said issue. I dont want to complain to much but the patch notes are kind of vague, and this is really really weighing down on my love affair with this game =/.

20 hours ago, Sekinin said:

So many hotfixes yet this is still happening

Anyway those that are still suffering from this Network Error should just start hosting games instead of joining. It's a guaranteed way of bringing home everything. I just limit my connection to 100 so that I won't join any squads and just host instead

Yeah, we (GF and I) have seen no change in this issue at all even with the patches, I think it's actually getting worse.

Oh and the host is selected by the game BTW... even if you add everyone, the host who provides the best ping for all squad members is selected as host, it's typical P2P style. Also, we still get this bug playing solo... so host or not, seems irrelevant. 

Edited by Carnage2K4