The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"Network Not Responding" After Mission Completion [DE REPLY - INVESTIGATING]

Invalid_ID

Same thing happening to me.

It's funny really, DE is running on a skeleton crew over the holidays.. and all the while their game is breaking down network wise.

Constantly getting ''network not responding'' in missions, in reward screens, in loading screens, on my ship, when I try to claim foundry items, etc. etc.

And to top it off, I'm also constantly getting ''session is full'' errors while using the matchmaking, it takes 3 to 4 attempts to actually launch a damn mission.

26 minutes ago, Artorius-Alter said:

Same thing happening to me.

It's funny really, DE is running on a skeleton crew over the holidays.. and all the while their game is breaking down network wise.

Constantly getting ''network not responding'' in missions, in reward screens, in loading screens, on my ship, when I try to claim foundry items, etc. etc.

And to top it off, I'm also constantly getting ''session is full'' errors while using the matchmaking, it takes 3 to 4 attempts to actually launch a damn mission.

Same here, what is weird is it's getting worse and worse, now it's after every single mission Y_Y

Same here pal. I just successfully completed MR test to be MR18 and : Updating account information . Network not responding. Once I got back to my ship, i wasnt MR18. it didnt work , now i have to wait 23h to do it again and prob. wont work as previously. FIX THIS.

72 HOURS OF BULLOCKS ,BUMPING THIS THREAD IN PRAYERS THAT SOMEONE MAY SEE THIS ,NOTHING UPDATING.i PROLLY GOT 100,000 KUVA BUT NO I CANT GET CREDITS ,KUVA,NOTHING I WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK AND THROW $$$$ INTO THIS GAME WHEN I HAVE THE TIME TO PLAY IT BUT NOW ITS BROKEN ALMOST UNPLAYABLE.

Network not responding problem all day long for couple days in a row now. Invasions progress not recorded, Sortie rewards not displayed (not sure if rewarded even). Credits as rewards of the missions not displayed and so on. Buggy bug bug bug bugedy bugbugbug...

i have had 7 games since since this started Christmas day that have given me rewards, the other 100 + have not given me xp, mods relics and other stuff you normally get. the fact i have rep and resorce boosters on is the icing on the cake as i have payed for a product i am not getting and i am getting shown what i could have had in the rewards table but not actually getting it. (trust me i would notice riven mods and a ember prime bp) logged a ticket but i cant see it getting looked into because i am not the only one getting this error. cant see why they havent spoken about this though as its been popping up in the forum since christmas day.

I've been getting this as well - for the past 4-5-6 days or something like that (Ever since the day with massive server issues - can't remember which day that was). Asked clan mates and friends about it as well, and they are getting this issue too.

I'd say 3-4 times out of 10, when I go to navigation, it just tries to create a session and then after ~5 seconds or so, it'll pop-up with 'Network not responding'.
Same goes for extraction from missions - although far more frequent on those.
Some times even in the arsenal or in any other menu that needs connection to the game servers - heck, even in the store!

Had to do the second mission in the sorties, yesterday, 4 times before it registered that I actually did the mission. Same goes for invasions at times. At times, it'll show me that I 2 out of 3 games to get a reward - then after doing the third one, it would show that I only did 1 or even 0 of the 3 games..

This was never an issue (for me, at least) before the day mentioned above (4-5-6 days ago - massive server problems - shouldn't be hard to pinpoint which day that was, for the Devs). Something went really wrong with the servers from that day on, it seems..
Hoping this gets attention as one of the first things, when the team gets back from holidays..