Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why doesnt warframe listen to their community???

bova_love

By listen I guess you mean listening and then doing the opposite, or straight lying to our face, such as the case with Rivens, because apparently they wish to be "Free2play done wrong" now, contrary to their claim of doing the opposite

Edited by UrielColtan

I guess you prefer bending over for DE and giving them money for it with a response like that. I don't think you understand that we are money to DE, its not a matter of them bending over, its matter of them deciding if they wish to continue getting paid by us. Piss off your customers and that will start to dry up.

4 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

I guess you prefer bending over for DE and giving them money for it with a response like that. I don't think you understand that we are money to DE, its not a matter of them bending over, its matter of them deciding if they wish to continue getting paid by us. Piss off your customers and that will start to dry up.

Whats the point of you commenting? All you wanna do is make personal attacks on anyone who likes the game. Quit asap

DE does listen to some things but at the same time ignore things that MOST people ask for YEARS, like universal vacuum in frame, so we could use ANY companion, and while they DID eventually move in right direction(after first making horrible mistake), its still not exactly what people asked for(I did finally start using different sentinel but I still have no reason to use any of kubrows)/

DE said they will make warframe less grindy but do exactly oposite, someone did math and you do comperable amount of mission(but if you did keyshares before then you spend four time as much keys/relics to get prime part) to get prime part you want(you frequnelty need to 5+ missions to get enough traces to upgrade relic) but you also need to farm NEW relics everytime new prime access drops so you actually grind MORE then before, whats more DE said in one of devstream that once new way to farm relic drops we will be able to farm ALL primes(including the ones put in prime vault), new way to farm is here and yet prime vault is still a thing.

this year had so many negative changes to warframe that pretty much EVERY single of my friends quit the game(only one of my friends is left), most of my friends quit around time new way to farm primes droped.