Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva as a Rare Drop on Kuva Fortress Idea

row49382

Hello everyone,

Besides TWW and the need to complete every node in the starchart, I have no reason to ever visit this tile set again. There are no resources that lead me to farm here and besides the unique enemies, nothing to bring me back. 

I think the best way to bring us back to the fortress is to add a fractional amount of Kuva (perhaps 100 - 200) as a rare resource drop. Another idea is to add it to the drop tables on defense or survival with varying amounts similar to endo.

What are the community's thoughts regarding this idea? 

Edited by row49382

Eeeh.... On the one hand it would make sense for there to be stores of kuva on the fortress, but on the other hand the kuva siphon dynamic means you get to visit a variety of maps and enemy types.  Definitely don't want it to be a drop on kill, because then players would mechanize the slaughter and hang out in survival. Maybe only spawns as a rare resource container?  You know, like orokin cells or neural sensor containers.  That way it's a nice little bonus but a lot less automatable.

4 hours ago, TheStag said:

Perhaps it could be the target of reworked raid-type mission?

How aboot a kuva B and E mission type on the fortress?  A smash and grab. A kuva heist even.

Or a kuva sabotage where the caches have a chance to drop, say, 1000 kuva a la reactor sabotages and nitain...albeit with a better drop rate.

Not sure which idea appeals more to me.  I rather like the idea of a stealthy heist-type mission on the Fortress.  Go in and raid Worm's kuva stores to disrupt whatever it is she is doing with the stuff.

• 1 month later...

I think not just kuva but other special add ones and accessories would be awesome drops but perhaps finding special add ons kuva mods not Riven ones but mods designed to change a weapon by collect new pieces to make new weapons of weapon upgrades this could become a type of a skin for the weapons that could even have stats. I mean so far I only know of like 1 skin that changes some basic stats and they are old . 

This variation of the Hammer has 5% faster swing speed, but 10% lower charge speed.
Brokk is a Deluxe Skin for the Fragor and Fragor Prime. This skin improves swing speed at the expense of channeling efficiency. Its blueprint can be acquired from Alert missions.

Swing Speed +5%
Channeling Efficiency -10%

Kuva from the lore is supposed to make a person a god. So why not armor or weapon skins etc that do just that if we earn enough and build it enough have a system similar to our focus system but In a building/crafts format that allows players to design things or alter existing things to boost the abilities defensively and offensively of both weapons and frames and may even our companions view their cosmetics. It wouldn't be easy but in the end would be well worth the worth players would definitely put in. This would give the Kuva Fortress a real after quest purpose. On top of this why not hide new mods rare.drops of course in caches or secret hackable panels or even containers. Rare resource drops like promenade forma or even some hidden relics in caches that are refined completely. These things would be a nice add on and big draw for people to explore. To explore one of the hardest most trap ladden missions in the game.

THE Potential is limitless. Only bound by the imagination of the Devs and players.