Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I wonder how many times we CAN bank a wormhole spud...

I can lay a LOT of Bounce pads.... *evil grin*

I seem to recall being able to lay at least 2 or 3 wormholes the last I checked.

...my gawd...the DISTANCE we could get on one of these flings...we're gonna need one of the big open-area planets...like at the extraction point on an ice corpus planet.

I seem to recall being able to lay at least 2 or 3 wormholes the last I checked.

...my gawd...the DISTANCE we could get on one of these flings...we're gonna need one of the big open-area planets...like at the extraction point on an ice corpus planet.

Count on Aigloblam to be there with a Tennis Racket. Zorens + Slash Dash = a LONG way. He'd constantly try to hit them hard enough to turn them into French Fries :)

Hmmm... Phobos?

How WOULD Vor react to getting brained by a spud? And just maybe a cloaked Loki could lay a pie at his feet just before?

Or a really quick Loki might ST with a pile of them, so they end up inside Vor's sphere. Or to be Totally evil, do that with a huge bag of Popcorn, and a really enthusiastic Ember ;)

so the grineer are russian now? doesn't that mean they should actually be awesome then? xD

The Grineer have always been Russian. Or at least, that's what the Dark Sector continuity suggests, along with their accents and language. As for the Grineer awesomeness, give them some slack. They used to be awesome super-humans, but somewhere along the line of repeated genetic rip-offs, they really got the short end of the stick.

Or a really quick Loki might ST with a pile of them, so they end up inside Vor's sphere. Or to be Totally evil, do that with a huge bag of Popcorn, and a really enthusiastic Ember ;)

Really enthusiastic EMBER. My sides.