Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex Build, Riven?

Gulftown

Question

8 answers to this question

current mehanics of continous wepon are not good for status build..this was my amprex... serration.split. chamber. point strike.vital sense 2 element 90% + primed heated charge.heavy callibar.in u case just replace heavy calibar with riven

You can't have Corrosive + Magnetic on Amprex.
(Also, multi-element Rivens are bugged and behave rather unpredictably as for what elements they ultimately deliver.)

Crit Chance and / or Crit Damage would be good ones, Multishot / Damage is always nice,
Punch Through can be devastating on Amprex as hitting multiple enemies = multiple chain lightning sources, yay.
(Fire Rate is neat for the increase in DPS & status at once but Amprex is an ammo glutton as-is, so ... eh.)

I wish +Range was one of the possible stats, heh.

55 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

You can't have Corrosive + Magnetic on Amprex.
(Also, multi-element Rivens are bugged and behave rather unpredictably as for what elements they ultimately deliver.)

Crit Chance and / or Crit Damage would be good ones, Multishot / Damage is always nice,
Punch Through can be devastating on Amprex as hitting multiple enemies = multiple chain lightning sources, yay.
(Fire Rate is neat for the increase in DPS & status at once but Amprex is an ammo glutton as-is, so ... eh.)

I wish +Range was one of the possible stats, heh.

FML, didn't see use for PT so I've trashed a dozen insane ones containing it.