Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been out of the loop for a while, can someone help with some strategy questions?

VerinESC

Question

Just a couple of strategies I haven't seen discussed as I've been offline for a while.

Kuva Flood: What's the easiest way to do this, the lvl80 Guardians are a bit of a ballache especially with the Tenno energy pool issues that have been mentioned before

Infested Salvage: I've just been running around with EmberP, Is there a lazier way to do this game mode?

4 answers to this question

For the Kuva Floods, CC like Nova or a Frost (Bubble) and a Blessing trinity are all you really need. And as for the salvage, I haven't run the mission myself, but I've done countless JV raids so I'd assume the same tactics apply. A nekros helps greatly with batteries, and a speed nova + a damage frame would be the best combo to get most kills. 

3 minutes ago, Alpha098 said:

For the Kuva Floods, CC like Nova or a Frost (Bubble) and a Blessing trinity are all you really need. And as for the salvage, I haven't run the mission myself, but I've done countless JV raids so I'd assume the same tactics apply. A nekros helps greatly with batteries, and a speed nova + a damage frame would be the best combo to get most kills. 

Blessing Trin didn't even cross my mind haha thanks for that and yeah I thought it'd be a usual wave clearer team but the running around fooled me into thinking there was more depth to this game type. Will employ both strategies at some point :)

For Flood I ended up using Irradiating Disarm Loki solo after I no longer needed Orvius parts. Was basically ID to keep things distracted for when I do a quick pop out to snag the kuva cloud, otherwise it's just invis camping picking off targets cuz bored.

I don't know how others did the Salvage mission but I didn't bother with the version of it that was the cutout of the elevator shaft section, only did the map tile that was relatively flat and close together aka easy mode where you basically trot in triangle pattern with a blender style melee weapon for 4x rotations.