Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only Person Who Wants The Original Snipetron?

Notso

I think they made a bad decision taking it out.

Should've just been reskinned. Kept the same name, and attributes..

But they didn't.

This is a good way of making it up, without taking back their initial decision, maintaining some level of integrity..rather than a knee jerk reaction. Also gave them a weekend event.

Man DE gives free stuff and people still complain. If you didn't buy the snipetron when it was out, that's your fault, not DEs. You should have gotten it while it was available. Now it's not available, and they're giving you a 2nd chance at getting it, but the vandal version. De could have not done this event and you could have no snipetron at all. So thank DE for being nice. 

Clearly you haven't read the thread.

yet people who had were still allowed to keep it.

I paid for the damn thing. I would be pissed if they took it from me. Same garbage happened to me in bfplay4free.

What were you implying here? That everyone should have had it taken away because you either sold it, didn't get to obtain it, or couldn't buy it yourself. If so that's messed up, inconciderate, and cry baby talk.

Man DE gives free stuff and people still complain. If you didn't buy the snipetron when it was out, that's your fault, not DEs. You should have gotten it while it was available. Now it's not available, and they're giving you a 2nd chance at getting it, but the vandal version. De could have not done this event and you could have no snipetron at all. So thank DE for being nice. 

How is it my fault? I had the Snipetron, I reset, nobody was told it was going to be removed, I didn't buy it immediately because I didn't want to spend Pt and I didn't have the credits.

I paid for the damn thing. I would be &!$$ed if they took it from me. Same garbage happened to me in bfplay4free.

What were you implying here? That everyone should have had it taken away because you either sold it, didn't get to obtain it, or couldn't buy it yourself. If so that's messed up, inconciderate, and cry baby talk.

Brother you're skillful at making scarecrows!

Their reasoning for removing it was not to make it exclusive. Their reason for removing it was that "it didn't fit the lore". If that was their real reason, then it should have been straight up removed from the game. This didn't happen, so there's no reason to make it exclusive.

Lol removing wep without warning, bringing different version back, thx so much DE or how about you thank us we're still not bored of the eversame stuff and rather lame event? Fanboys like you piss me the S#&$ off.

That's not the point, it doesn't matter how good, or how bad it is, the problem was that they removed it without warning.

Also missing the point, it was a bad move by DE to just suddenly remove it. If they did this once, and nobody raises any fuss over it, what's to say they wouldn't do it again?

I understand your point perfectly. I know about sudden removal of the gun. However, considering what the gun offered to the game in term of gameplay - removing it for further reviewing is fine with me. Warning would be nice, I agree.

People cried' "We have to have a reset" then people cry, "I want it like I had it before I chose to reset"

WOW really......

There are exclusive items in the game either you have them or you don't. Get over it! This game has a lot more issues to

worry about than pleasing people about certain weapons they may or may not have. If DE doesn't bring a better end game soon

we all will be crying about whether or not this game is worth playing.

People cried' "We have to have a reset" then people cry, "I want it like I had it before I chose to reset"

WOW really......

There are exclusive items in the game either you have them or you don't. Get over it! This game has a lot more issues to

worry about than pleasing people about certain weapons they may or may not have. If DE doesn't bring a better end game soon

we all will be crying about whether or not this game is worth playing.

You are missing the point. He doesn't want his reset to be reverted, he only wants his Snipetron back. *coughimeankittensneezercough*

This game is still in Beta, so they should be focusing more on content now. The Tenno seem more like mercenaries, so an end game seems ridiculous now. (Unless they take the MW:O path and 'release' a broken MMOG in September. [but that is completely unrelated to what we're talking about now])

Edited by Rengakun

You are missing the point. He doesn't want his reset to be reverted, he only wants his Snipetron back. *coughimeankittensneezercough*

This game is still in Beta, so they should be focusing more on content now. The Tenno seem more like mercenaries, so an end game seems ridiculous now. (Unless they take the MW:O path and 'release' a broken MMOG in September. [but that is completely unrelated to what we're talking about now])

There are exclusive items in the game either you have them or you don't.

Why this is such a polarizing issue is beyond me. Offering account resets, then sneakily removing the ability to buy one of the weapons without any warning whatsoever is not cool. Telling us they'll briefly bring it back some time in the future, then giving us an alternate version of it... well, it's a snazzy lookin' upgrade and I'm not going to complain about that, but I still would like to not have been cheated out of my old snipetron. Kind of ruins my 100% completion.

Also, in before "EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE." Come on people, it's time for a new word of the day.

I don't even want the Vandal. I've got my eye on the free weapon slot that comes with it.

Don't hold your breath for that. Chances are they'll just give us the Blue Print for it and we'll have to buy the slot ourselves.

I hope that DE will give us the recipe of Vandal with on of the components being original Snipertron.

Which means anyone who sold or rest their accounts would never be able to make the Snipertron Vandal. Thus negating the point of this whole event. Which as an attempt to appease those of us who wanted to see the Snipertron return to the market.

Don't get me wrong. I am overjoyed that my favourite weapon is returning in Vandal form. It's genuinely fantastic!

But I am also super, super &!$$ed that I won't be able to obtain the original version, as far as I am aware. As a completionist, and as a lover of the original weapon too, I really, really would like to be able to obtain the original Snipetron. I don't even care if I have to pay Pt to get,

I can't be the only one. Please DE, bring back the regular Snipetron too!

You mean the Original Snipertron from the closed beta, that was OP and kill everything with a single shot?