Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10th hour still no natah quest

(PSN)MaybeNextTimex

Question

I was trying to power progress through this game as i am way ahead of the planet i was on (Uranus), it added me to a squad with another player we started to clear the level and a weird blue thing popped up, we both looked confused. He shot it. It vanished. End of. So i start getting stupid bored as the Neptune junction isn't opening. So i start looking around and turns out i was supposed to scan the blue-thingy, so i start power farming equinox and doing various Uranus missions in between. I've played 10 hours since, of nothing but Uranus i have and also am building my full equinox, i know every cache position like i made the map and still no Natah Quest. Is this a bug and can someone help??

Also Why in gods name would you make a grind game have a damn RNG quest where a blue thing pops up without telling us. This may be because i'm tired of having to use the god awful archwing system but i just want to hit end game so i don't have to sit on half upgraded mods and no Endo, also having to try buy overpriced mods and Primes cause i'm still stuck on this low level planet. I've heard of hitting a P2W wall but a wall with nothing to knock it down is just infuriating

Thanks a lot for all help and answers :satisfied:

15 answers to this question

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

AFAIK, they get more frequent the more nodes you cleared on Uranus. Don't know if that is still true anymore though. I'd suggest clearing all nodes on Uranus at least once and then doing some survival missions.

Ive done all nodes at least twice even the drabble they call archwing 

Just now, (PS4)MaybeNextTimex said:

Ive done all nodes at least twice even the drabble they call archwing 

Weird thing. I can assure you that you should have seen them again by now, it is not intended to be this grindy. Just to be sure, you are Mastery Rank 3 or above, right?

5 minutes ago, Xirka said:

I forget the node, but usually an exterminate or survival mission . 

Ironicly they sometimes even bug in survival making them stay forever in one room and you could scan them there without thm fleeing, but as others said, just very bad luck then.

5 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Ironicly they sometimes even bug in survival making them stay forever in one room and you could scan them there without thm fleeing, but as others said, just very bad luck then.

See that's what annoys me this game is so damn good they should be smart enough to have a chance to find that goes up if the quest has never been activated making it like after 30 missions you're 100% likely to encounter it till the mission is activated