The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus 3rd Ability

if a nidus hit me with his "powerbuff" and i use a "normal" frame im pleased and wanna have the chance to cut off this connection unwanted immediately by hitting a key

i dont care about "his" powerbuff, as well as i get infected in whatever frame

giving such strange things into the game without asking is not really nice or a development

im pleased for understanding about my free will when "somebody" plays around with this

its a game, and i pay for, so i wanna be respected at a minimum and the nidus-implementation goes too faar for me, and when i look around here at the forum im not alone ...

i simply dont wanna have anything infested or things like that without my choice in "MY SPACE" in warframe

as i started playing before around 3 years the game and the lore doesnt appear it will go in that direction

i also suggest that it would have been better to follow the basic lore which was given then server-scripts and creating one hell of cash out of this game the players pay for

i "thought" by missunderstanding the basic storyline that warframe will develop into smth different then now

its ok making cash, its not ok offering first smth and then changing it completely close to smth negative humans arent on this planet for and life isnt there for ,-)

Edited by Guest

• The wiki says nothing about Parasitic Link infecting anyone
  • Parasitic Link aids both you and him. There are no negative effects
  • Parasitic Link has a maximum range. If you really hate being assisted, then move beyond it. Granted, it can go far.

The only thing that spreads the infection is walking through an infected frame (it doesn't have to be Nidus).

Edited by Insizer

27 minutes ago, LYDI4N said:

its a game, and i pay for,

You don't pay for Warframe. Warframe is free to play...

28 minutes ago, LYDI4N said:

i dont care about "his" powerbuff, as well as i get infected in whatever frame

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...

Helminth Cyst (the pink blob on your neck) only passes from player to player if they physically touch each other up close. Using powers has nothing to do with it.

If you don't like "looking" infested when Parasitic Link is linking you to a Nidus, that's personal preference and I respect that. If you really don't want Parasitic Link on you at all, you have several options:

1. Abort the mission and play with non-Nidus players or solo.
  2. Ask the Nidus to use link on somebody else.
  3. If you are linked, jump into a bottomless pit or run into a Nullifier bubble to cancel the link.

But whether you like it or not, Nidus and his lore are here to stay. Try to cope along with the rest of us.

So let me get this straight...

You'd like to dedicate a button, on the already jam-packed-to-the-gills number of buttons, to remove a straight-up buff with no downsides to you...

...that works under a co-operative mindset, in a co-operative game....

...because the premise of the infested disgusts you?

and you feel unprepared for this, because the game 3 years ago did not hint at the inclusion of infestation becoming something you'd have to work alongside in a mission.

well, uh, sorry...but I don't think this will gain too much backing.

If the infested disgust you, I guess that means they are kinda doing their job over in the creative-department of Digital Extremes. But I doubt many people truly find it so disgusting so as to not want to interact with it, in a game where it is an entire enemy faction.

And as for the 3 years ago thing, this game is ever evolving. It may continue down this path, or this path may be near-forgotten when Nidus gets his inevitable nerf.

I'm sorry that your intolerance of the infested has left you wanting of a way to separate yourself from it, but it's in the game now, and most people seem to like it.

32 minutes ago, chainchompguy3 said:

So let me get this straight...

You'd like to dedicate a button, on the already jam-packed-to-the-gills number of buttons, to remove a straight-up buff with no downsides to you...

...that works under a co-operative mindset, in a co-operative game....

...because the premise of the infested disgusts you?

and you feel unprepared for this, because the game 3 years ago did not hint at the inclusion of infestation becoming something you'd have to work alongside in a mission.

well, uh, sorry...but I don't think this will gain too much backing.

If the infested disgust you, I guess that means they are kinda doing their job over in the creative-department of Digital Extremes. But I doubt many people truly find it so disgusting so as to not want to interact with it, in a game where it is an entire enemy faction.

And as for the 3 years ago thing, this game is ever evolving. It may continue down this path, or this path may be near-forgotten when Nidus gets his inevitable nerf.

I'm sorry that your intolerance of the infested has left you wanting of a way to separate yourself from it, but it's in the game now, and most people seem to like it.

so incredibly well put and dam hilarious as well. bravo, tenno. +2 for insight and comprehension.

If you don't like people giving you buffs with no negative side-effect, then just play solo or with friends who don't like playing frames that provide buffs which is quite a large number.

Also, Nidus' abilities don't infect you. He or other already-infected frames just need to brush up beside you. Chances are your frame is already infected.