Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tysis Riven - Can I reasonably do better?

AnAngryHorde

Question

I've only started running status builds recently, and I'm not really sure how I want to set up my Tysis. I don't want to put all those credits and endo into maxing the mod to do a proper test, to then reroll it later (I've already rerolled it once).

u666uFy.jpg

So A) Is this a good riven mod for Tysis? If not, what stats do I want from it?

And B) If I reroll, how likely is it that I'll get something better?

5 answers to this question

I guess it's okay, but since the Tysis should have all 4 element/status chance mods on it anyway, you could do better. +Multishot would be great since it would increase the number of procs per ammo consumed.

I don't know how likely a re-roll is to get you that, though.

Tysis doesn't need more than two status mods to hit 100% status before multishot.

Corrosive + Viral is an ideal damage type but Tysis' ideal role is an armor shredding weapon. When you go for Viral + Corrosive you end up with far more Viral weight than you need so it tends to work better as pure Corrosive.

I would roll personally. Ideal stats would be +%damage +%multishot, +%Toxic or Bane.

I would personally use this as the tysis can deal massive damage to armored enemies so since you have viral on top you will be able to deal huge amounts of damage to armored enemies or proc them into oblivion. However the pox is still better at this so I would reroll it to get something like multishot which will probably be hell against armored targets.