Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I feel should be in the game after all this time.

YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Not sure if this is in the right place so forgive me if it isnt.

After playing Warframe for a while and getting thoroughly burnt out with it I feel i need to get this stuff off my chest.

Clans/Dojo

So as someone who spent a lot of time building my clan and my dojo I can say for certain that the dojo needs more rooms. And I;m not talking about boring, static rooms that just look nice but more dynamic and interactive rooms.

So after talking with some of my clan members we were able to come up with some ideas to add to or modify my own. 

First16gebd4.jpg

This is in relation to the Halls of Honor. When the halls of honor were first announced DE said that the statues would have the appearance of a player's Warframe. This never happened. 

We need more customization in the dojo. Being able to put things like pictures on the walls, statues of honored members, and more interactive rooms (ill get more into that) helps the dojo feel more personal and loved. 

Let me tell you. Most of my play time was spent building my clan and my dojo. The Deus Ex Tempus dojo is absolutely massive. But one of the biggest things that pains me when i see my beloved dojo is the lack of customization I'm able to actually put in it. my Temples of Honor have the names of our most loyal members in the room description. But I want you to think about this. Wouldnt it be nice if the Temple of Honor had a spot right under the statue to type things out as a permanent message? that way you could honor your great members more visibly. And wouldnt it be great if the statue could be customized to look like that player's loadout? Putting the name's and deeds of people on the room description is so lame, people wont even notice it at first.

Speaking of customization. Im sure you all have seen those crazy dojos that use odd constructions/placements to make parkour rooms in their spawn rooms and amazing works of art. But you know what we need? actually odd parts to be made. You may be thinking to yourself: Famory, go kill yourself, I dont know what your talking about.

heres an example: a rectangular ledge

ledge.jpg.w560h420.jpgMan-on-a-Ledge-2.jpg

. Beams and walls of different sizes could be added as well to make things like that work.or even staircases. the list is endless.

Grineer, Corpus, or infested themed objects are something we badly need. 

For example: Infested Bush, Corpus Locker, or a crashed Grineer Landing Craft. these things can bring life to your dojo especially if they are dynamic. Imagine for a moment if you had a room that you filled with moving infested bushes with a burning grineer landing craft in the middle, corpus ships above shining spot lights down on it ( of course theyd be scaled down). wouldnt that be great? I think so. theres so many missed opportunities that DE has had and it honestly annoys my clan and I.

Another thing we could have in rooms is a gear loadout changer. And I'm sure many of you can agree that we need that. Imagine doing a duel in your dojo and you decide you need a new loadout to start winning. going back to your space craft just to change takes to long. having the loadout changer as a placeable object in the dojo could help make things more convenient.

Second: Dojo Rooms

We have a severe lack of well thought out dojo rooms. I'm not saying DE is dumb but they have missed some great opportunities.

We need themed rooms. A room that is infested themed. A room that is grineer themed. A room that is orokin themed. Or better yet, the option to change the theme of your dojo to an asteroid base, infested ship or corpus base theme. After all this time playing Warframe and building my clan over the years I have seen no effort from DE when it comes to making quality rooms for our Dojos in a timely manner. A parkour room THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE CUSTOMIZED BY THE PLAYER would be nice. 

Imagine for a moment your at the brink of blowing your freaking brains out because you cant customize your parkour room. And suddenly a white light smashes into your face and kills you. that light was the hotfix DE sent out to make customizable parkour rooms. imagine being able to make bottomless pits with moving platforms to jump on. waterslides like the ones in grineer tilesets to move through. Think of all the possibilities. but its too bad that your dead :scared:

Another thing: a clan member only auction house room. It would be a room where you could put items up for sale and only clan members could place bids or buy items. This would increase activity and also be a good way to make certain clans more desirable because a non-clan member could look at the auction house and see how active the clan is based off how many people are buying/selling (maybe? im reaching for the stars on that last line). 

Banks: We could always use bank rooms.

Imagine for a moment your just a poor noob. you just got beaten up by your parents and a high lvl def mission. you just joined this clan and you want a break. you badly need mods . So you go to your friendly neighborhood clan brothel/bank and have a high ranking member take out a few mods for you so you can get started. now you are all set to do high level defense. but your parents still beat you:scared:.

Third: Clan Complexity

We should be able to create multiple levels of ranks, more than the 8 that we currently have. Lets say you want to make a Naruto themed clan and this themed clan according to you, needs 10 ranks to be fully Naruto themed. First of all you should probably uninstall the game if you are making a Naruto themed account

giphy.gif

. But seriously. I would love the idea of being able to add more ranks because it gives you more FLEXIBILITY. If you want to be able to name all your ranks: Leader, recruiter, kicker, Team leader, I like little kids, etc, etc , etc then you should be able to. Who exactly is it hurting to be able to add 1 or 4 extra ranks?

Next Level Complexity: Being able to assign groups in your clan

I personally have wanted this the day i first reached 1000 members in my clan. Most of you should be familiar with the member list in your clan menu. What I would like in the game is the ability to add people in "groups" lets say you want to start a clan event. And youve got yourself 40 members who want to work soley as event organizers as well as being basic members, higher ranks, etc. the group would be something youd be able to create, name, and add people to. That way when you go to the clan member list  you could see everyone who is in that group by means of a color overlay over their names.

Imagine you had a group of people, lets say 60, that are in charge of moderating clan chat. you would go to the clan menu ( as the leader), press a button to create a group, name the group, and then select those 60 people to be added to the group. Now members can go to the clan menu and either go down the list to find each member of that group to report som1 or press a button to view the group as a whole to send a private message.

I'm someone who has found the most enjoyment from running my clan and I think most clan leaders might be able to agree with me when I say we need more stuff/complexity in our clans. The current state of clans is ok but it could be better, much better. DE has not done anything significant or successful with clans after they first came out. I believe they can do so much more with it.

The Star Chart

The star chart is one of the biggest missed opportunities in this game. After playing Warframe for a few years I have not actually finished it. We need planet completion rewards that are actually meaningful. 

For example : beating earth gets you an earth themed braton skin, beating pluto gets you a pluto themed noggle, etc.

I see no reason to actually finish the star chart. because I can get through the game fine without it. 

A special material being given to you after completeing the star chart would be nice too

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

YES! The dojo is something that clan members should be coming more often and have an enjoyable time, not for someone to just come in just for research or trade. I personally want to see more personalize customization to make things more interesting and more reasons to hang out in the dojo more often.

It's been said before that the devs were working on more dojo options, or at the very least, are aware that people are crying out for an update to dojos. I really hope that they begin to actually make good on working on dojos soon. I think we're good on quest-related things for now. I know that they're working on clan-customizable missions and customizable parkour rooms.

Also one thing I always thought they should have is challenges with various rewards. Like noms de gur on lost planet 2. Say get 2,500 kills with mk1 weapons for a forma, 5,000 for reactor/catalyst, 12,500 for a glyph made specific to this challenge, complete x amount of spy missions in a row w/o triggering alarms in the spy rooms and receive bow & arrow skin or something, get 25k kills with warframes abilities to get reactor, etc etc. Cosmetics (that can't b purchased) would be a great thing to reward thru these challenges also glyphs as it's like a badge of honor at that point. Definitely not challenges to unlock weapon skins like CoD, but more n more challenges with rewards from credits up to small platinum amounts. Say complete all endless mission challenges and receive 75 plat, weather u can use for trade or just on the store like the free platinum thing don't matter. More things for the players to work towards. I would love to rock a glyph that's awarded for getting 100k kills with any 1 melee. Pretty sure it would b a sweet glyph n it's not 1 just anyone can get like how the system currently is. Challenge us, then reward us!!

14 hours ago, YouHaveShamedYoFamory said:

The Star Chart

The star chart is one of the biggest missed opportunities in this game. After playing Warframe for a few years I have not actually finished it. We need planet completion rewards that are actually meaningful. 

For example : beating earth gets you an earth themed braton skin, beating pluto gets you a pluto themed noggle, etc.

I see no reason to actually finish the star chart. because I can get through the game fine without it. 

A special material being given to you after completeing the star chart would be nice too

at least, for this, i can say something:

we already have it, if you complete the entire planet, you will be allowed to put extractors on the planet and can do the nightmare version on randomly missions, that grant dual stat mods like Drifting Contact, Constitution, Blaze... and others

Edited by Zeyez
like this topic, everything in the world can be changed, it just need the right words... and the left ones too

4 hours ago, Tekka_Croe said:

I really wish we could have a dojo room similar to the Mission Control room in the Relays, somewhere from which we could party up with our clannies in person and launch missions.

Agreed, that'd be a nice way to make the dojos more interactive and more people would join them for other things than trades and clan tech. 

Something I've always wanted clanwise, CLANDANAS! Basically a syandana with a hologram of your clan emblem, using the same code magicks from the regalia! There could even be alternates based on rank.

I did a TERRIBLE mock up with the Kraven Klaw emblem: 

hGiLA1L.png

Edited by TheChaotic1

1 hour ago, TheChaotic1 said:

Something I've always wanted clanwise, CLANDANAS! Basically a syandana with a hologram of your clan emblem, using the same code magicks from the regalia! There could even be alternates based on rank.

I did a TERRIBLE mock up with the Kraven Klaw emblem: 

hGiLA1L.png

i completely forgot to add that. yes that is something ive wanted for so long