Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Unlock Help

Valkyr-Umbra

Question

13 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, (PS4)leoman20111 said:

Wait 16? I thought only 8 spawned per mission.

Some riven challenges carry over between missions.  So he'd have to do at least 2 missions.  Or more depending on how easily he finds them.  Sometimes there are only 6 in a mission.  

1 minute ago, Snowman486 said:

Yup, confirmed, if I raise any sort of alarm all my progress disappears. No spys today unfortunately, I wonder if I could run around the missions collecting medals, abort before alarms, then retry without losing progress...

Well I wish you good luck with your challenge.

Oh, well this is lovely... Apparently the syndicate operatives that follow you on these missions can be detected by the enemy and set off alarms, even if you leave them in the starting area, which of course results in you failing the mission... Wonder if that's intended, if so I've got no idea how to clear this.

11 minutes ago, Snowman486 said:

Oh, well this is lovely... Apparently the syndicate operatives that follow you on these missions can be detected by the enemy and set off alarms, even if you leave them in the starting area, which of course results in you failing the mission... Wonder if that's intended, if so I've got no idea how to clear this.

Does the mod mention having to do the challenge solo? You could have one player control alarms near the stood still operatives while the other does the mission and searches for medallions.

Either way, it's a harsh pair of requirements for a challenge, and should probably be excluded from possible combinations.

1 hour ago, Snowman486 said:

Apparently the syndicate operatives that follow you on these missions can be detected by the enemy and set off alarms

As with most AI, these guys are more of a nuisance than anything.  Stay or Follow?  We need a third option.  GTFO.  I usually make them stay right at the beginning spawn point and have no trouble with remaining stealthy.  Of course that's normal non riven challenge syndicate missions.  If they are causing a problem that we cannot control, it needs resolved.