Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(06/01/2017) Update 4.2.7

[DE]JacobB

Greetings Tenno,

We have a new app update for you today. In addition to some fixes for bugs I've been seeing around the forums, we have a new feature being introduced to the app: Void Relics!

Once you have installed the Void Relic segment into your liset, you will be able to view and refine your relics from within the app. Now you can make sure you have your relics ready before you get home and you can jump right into your missions!

I hope you enjoy the changes and fixes to the app. As always, leave your comments, suggestions, and issues in the comments below.

I remain,
Jacob

Changelog 4.2.7

Fixed:
- Overlapping menu screens
- Incorrect sortie rewards being shown
- Recipes that give multiple items not showing the quantity
- PSN 2FA stuck on white screen for Android

Added:
- Void Relics
- Vibration toggle for Android
- Mod ranks in Arsenal

Changed:
- App will check more often if app is out of date
- Improved app startup time

EDIT January 9th, 2017 @ 9:15AM:

With update 4.2.8, Void Relics should now be working on both Android and iOS.

Edited by [DE]JacobB
Update 4.2.8

AWESOME ! THANK YOU

- Will there ever be a time when we can build specters ? right now we cant as we have to make selections.

-will we ever be able to change mods in builds for weapons and frames ?

Edited by Lord_Impaler

11 minutes ago, Invisum said:

Thanks for the update! 

However I seem to be unable to access the new void relic option. I have the segment unlocked on pc, but when I try to access it in app I just see "offline."

im experiencing the same thing. even tried logging out and closing app and restarting and re logging

Edited by Lord_Impaler

It seems that we are incorrectly checking if the user owns the Void Relic segment. We have already submitted another update, but unfortunately certification for iOS will take a few days to complete. The Android update will be available in the next couple hours.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully in a few days when this is fixed we'll all be able to laugh at this silly mistake.

23 minutes ago, [DE]JacobB said:

It seems that we are incorrectly checking if the user owns the Void Relic segment. We have already submitted another update, but unfortunately certification for iOS will take a few days to complete. The Android update will be available in the next couple hours.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Hopefully in a few days when this is fixed we'll all be able to laugh at this silly mistake.

No Worries Jacob ! Keep-ater

1 hour ago, [DE]JacobB said:

No worries, thanks for the quick fix. Seems to all be working now.

Sortie reward pool showing placeholders for riven mods:

"Lotus Pistol Random Mod Rare"

should be

"Pistol Riven Mod"

OR

"Riven Mod" (remove shotgun and rifle from viewing)

EDIT: The whole list should be overhauled to look identical to the in game one or instead say -

Common:

Endo

Riven Mod

Uncommon: 

Focus Lens

Etc

EDIT 2: suggestion to add fissure viewing in the future so players can check on their phone what alerts/invasions/sorties are as well as what fissures are up. (I want to check when survivals go up :p)

Edited by -Voltage-