Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new prime always hard to get?

ChillyWilly

Question

I remember when I farm alot for new primes.. like saryn prime.. but when you keep going, the prime start to drop like candy.. I get alot of saryn chassis nowadays. valkyr prime is not big issue for me.. those axi v5 runs is worth it even i spend like 3-5 rad. but the nightmare comes to newest melee : venka prime. It really hard to get the gauntlet. I do about 12-16 Rad runs and DO NOT get a single one.. the fact you need 2 for this.. I give up on my dream. I do get one out of nowhere (i dont really pay attention) when ever I farm for that stuff.. I always ended with 1 common, 1 ash neuroptics, and 2 saryn neuroptics.. this happens like 7 times. The order always goes like this: Common (anything common drop), Ash Neuroptics, Saryn Neuroptics, Saryn Neuroptics.

Can I know why I extremely unlucky to get that one specific part? like my last worst one is to farm the darka prime, takes 10 runs < and you only need one. The fact you need 2 on this.. I really confused how people get those Venka Prime without buying prime access.

the wiki ALSO says this: "This amounts to around 11 tries of a mission with this setup (4 times Radiant) to obtain a rare item with near certainty (around 99.03%) at least once, requiring 1,100 Void Traces per player for refinement." < the fact I did it around 12-16 (can't even remember, my head hurt to think that one specific item).. I call this impossible

Oh and one more.. why there is this order of reward selection for like 7 runs? like those common, 1 ash and 2 saryn.. I really confused. Is the reward bugged and always show up the same stuff over and over again? (3 bronco reciever, 2 tigris stock, 2 cernos grip for the common ones).

9 answers to this question

I stopped with radiant relics, seem to be a waste of my time.

I've been trying to get Nekros Prime blueprint and ran a ton of Axi radiants but nothing. 

Don't get me wrong, I still prefer this by far over the old awful system but trying to get one part is a pain. It's all RNG and the RNG in this game hates people. 

I ran a radiant Relic for Nekros Prime Blueprint and Systems iirc with my brother and we both got it on first try with just one radiant relic per run.

Its all about luck, i remember other runs for other parts where i wasted Relics like toilet paper

Edited by -Blaze-

I never refine my relics as the chance of which you get a drop doesn't seem to be effected by it. Yeah, there might be some code behind it that says otherwise, but in actual gameplay scenarios you will barely, if ever, notice it. And i barely run Prime farm-sessions, but when i do i mostly get the Part i need in 2-3 Runs.

35 minutes ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

I remember when I farm alot for new primes.. like saryn prime.. but when you keep going, the prime start to drop like candy.. I get alot of saryn chassis nowadays. valkyr prime is not big issue for me.. those axi v5 runs is worth it even i spend like 3-5 rad. but the nightmare comes to newest melee : venka prime. It really hard to get the gauntlet. I do about 12-16 Rad runs and DO NOT get a single one.. the fact you need 2 for this.. I give up on my dream. I do get one out of nowhere (i dont really pay attention) when ever I farm for that stuff.. I always ended with 1 common, 1 ash neuroptics, and 2 saryn neuroptics.. this happens like 7 times. The order always goes like this: Common (anything common drop), Ash Neuroptics, Saryn Neuroptics, Saryn Neuroptics.

Can I know why I extremely unlucky to get that one specific part? like my last worst one is to farm the darka prime, takes 10 runs < and you only need one. The fact you need 2 on this.. I really confused how people get those Venka Prime without buying prime access.

the wiki ALSO says this: "This amounts to around 11 tries of a mission with this setup (4 times Radiant) to obtain a rare item with near certainty (around 99.03%) at least once, requiring 1,100 Void Traces per player for refinement." < the fact I did it around 12-16 (can't even remember, my head hurt to think that one specific item).. I call this impossible

Oh and one more.. why there is this order of reward selection for like 7 runs? like those common, 1 ash and 2 saryn.. I really confused. Is the reward bugged and always show up the same stuff over and over again? (3 bronco reciever, 2 tigris stock, 2 cernos grip for the common ones).

Rip Lined from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

A lot of players have this feeling but unfortunately none of us have enough data alone to consider it reliable information. I did 11 x times a RADIANT ONLY RELIC for Cernos lower limb with no sucess. This is possible to happen in less than 2% of cases. But it happened to me. 

Did I few that the drop rates are skewed? Yes

Can I be sure because of my experience and data collected? No

1 hour ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

1 in 100 is hardly a statistical impossibility.

58 minutes ago, ChuckMaverick said:

This.