Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Help] How long more should i wait??

BunnyBonk

Question

Hi guys, this is my first post, I hope i'm posting on the right section

5 days ago my dad sent a ticket to support desk asking to change email of the warframe account. He is impatiently asking how long more he should wait?

i used my dad email to register for this game because his steam account has a credit card on it.

Long story short mom dad separated i'm following mom back to the states.

My dad also would like to apologize to the DE team for mistaken sending back 2 response.

3 minutes ago, BunnyBonk said:

Hi guys, this is my first post, I hope i'm posting on the right section

5 days ago my dad sent a ticket to support desk asking to change email of the warframe account. He is impatiently asking how long more he should wait?

i used my dad email to register for this game because his steam account has a credit card on it.

My dad also would like to apologize to the DE team for mistaken sending back 2 response.

It's the end of major holidays so the support staff are going to be back logged so it could be a week or more depending on how backed up they had become.

As SilvaDreams said Suppoort desk is currently under heavy fire ( pretty busy )

All ticket are prioritize so as i see it might go faster than a regular complain( or report ) but slower than an accound steal ^.^

Best advice i can give you is to wait ^.^ Good luck tenno.

Edited by trunks013

1 hour ago, BunnyBonk said:

Have you got permission for this?

1 hour ago, BunnyBonk said:

There's no precise time or date as new year can become busy for support desk. I suggest wait further, if not then change the email on steam (not sure you can do this as I own steam as well). I believe the email would be same as the steam but if someone can correct me on this?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Luckily i've prepared my pimple cream..😂

Still not looking foward to it but hey since i am buying Nidus i better spread the love.😂

Oh 💩. I'm also buying him as well so I better grab the cream as well. 😷

Edited by (PS4)Deception_Pharo
Auto correct hates me

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Oh 💩. I'm also buying him as well so I better grab the cream as well. 😷

lol

God Pharo remember alot of console users don't use the forums. It's going to be insanely funny with " WTH did you do to me". 😂

Spreading space pimples to our console Tenno is gonna be a riot. 😆

Thank you everyone for your heartwarming replies.I will try to wait

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Have you got permission for this?

Permission for what?

My dad is giving back my account and locking me out from his credit card,He never lets me read his credit account info he always does the purchases for me...

Was caught back then when i was 12 swiping his credit card for maplestory and then on he never trusted me anymore

51 minutes ago, BunnyBonk said:

Was caught back then when i was 12 swiping his credit card for maplestory and then on he never trusted me anymore

Kinda normal. 

2 hours ago, BunnyBonk said:

Sorry to read that. Gotta stay strong mate. 

18 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Sorry to read that. Gotta stay strong mate.

No worries,Thanks anyway i hope DE can resolve my issue soon by end of this month as now of waiting for court and the divorce papers to settle im leaving with my mom back to the states by end of january i hope it will be settled by then.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

I suggest wait further, if not then change the email on steam (not sure you can do this as I own steam as well). I believe the email would be same as the steam but if someone can correct me on this?

This won't work. Your Warframe email does /not/ have to be the same as your steam email--mine is a burner email I set up specifically so I wouldn't lose anything important int he shuffle.

Hi guys updates my dad just forwarded this email to me

It says

Thank you for contacting Warframe Support! This is an automated message.

We apologize for the delay in our response time! Our Support strives to address new tickets as quickly as possible but unfortunately, during peak periods with a high influx of support requests, response times can be delayed.

In the meantime, we would recommend to have a look at the [Help Center](https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) and the [Warframe Forums](https://forums.warframe.com/).

Please refrain from opening multiple tickets about the same issue, since duplicate requests are more likely to increase our over all response time than to decrease it for your particular issue.

Rest assured that we do our best to resolve your request as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Warframe Support

Well on the first day my dad submitted a ticket on that day itself he got a automated response saying the same message above.Now today they just sent another one.

I would like to apologize to DE how do i do that?

and why would they send another one after 6 days?? does this mean my issue will be delay??

Edited by BunnyBonk

18 minutes ago, BunnyBonk said:

Hi guys updates my dad just forwarded this email to me

It says

Thank you for contacting Warframe Support! This is an automated message.

We apologize for the delay in our response time! Our Support strives to address new tickets as quickly as possible but unfortunately, during peak periods with a high influx of support requests, response times can be delayed.

In the meantime, we would recommend to have a look at the [Help Center](https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) and the [Warframe Forums](https://forums.warframe.com/).

Please refrain from opening multiple tickets about the same issue, since duplicate requests are more likely to increase our over all response time than to decrease it for your particular issue.

Rest assured that we do our best to resolve your request as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Warframe Support

Well on the first day my dad submitted a ticket on that day itself he got a automated response saying the same message above.Now today they just sent another one.

I would like to apologize to DE how do i do that?

and why would they send another one after 6 days?? does this mean my issue will be delay??

The email doesn't provide anything other than visit the forums (as you're currently doing now), the email just needs more time for someone to acknowledge and provide support to you. They have mentioned to not send another support ticket.

PS, I suggest waiting a little longer, if not then create a new account and live your life.

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

The email doesn't provide anything other than visit the forums (as you're currently doing now), the email just needs more time for someone to acknowledge and provide support to you. They have mentioned to not send another support ticket.

PS, I suggest waiting a little longer, if not then create a new account and live your life.

try doing it after spending 8k USD on it

51 minutes ago, BunnyBonk said:

try doing it after spending 8k USD on it

I've spend more than you can comprehend, it was suggested, otherwise wait for them to respond, I can't do anything about it or neither can the forum moderators. Best bet is to wait.

Other difference is that I earn while you spent it from your father, so there's no need to go there.

Spelling

16 minutes ago, (PS4)jokerug71 said:

Tuo padre non ti da fiducia ma ti fa spendere 8k su Warframe? E se ti dava fiducia.....

English dude,

Your father does not give you confidence but makes you spend 8k on Warframe? What if I gave trust.

Jokerug71, he spent it without his fathers consent.

Translation:

ha trascorso senza il suo consenso padri.

Italian translation

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

Jokerug71, he spent it without his fathers consent.

I spent it on maplestory without my father's consent but not this game.He made the transactions for me and i asked for permission.Since my parents are divorced he hates the fact i sided my mom and he does not want nothing to do with me anymore and he is afraid i might abuse his credit card in the future. Thats why he wants to change the email of the warframe account

13 minutes ago, BunnyBonk said:

I spent it on maplestory without my father's consent but not this game.He made the transactions for me and i asked for permission.Since my parents are divorced he hates the fact i sided my mom and he does not want nothing to do with me anymore and he is afraid i might abuse his credit card in the future. Thats why he wants to change the email of the warframe account

I know the story dude, don't know why you're repeating it to me?

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Deception_Pharo said:

I know the story dude, don't know why you're repeating it to me?

sorry because i thought u were saying i used my dad's CC and spent 8k without consent on warframe which i didnt,It was only maplestory