The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Regular Weapon Usage Pseudo-Poll

Unus

Unus here once more, this time with a "poll" that has likely been done a trillion times before. I constantly hear the Tonkor, the Tigris, and the Simulars (Synoid an Standard) touted as THE weapons everyone seems to use, but I never really hear much about anything else. Any folks out there wanna put their two cents in as to who the mighty fourth/fifth is in their arsenals? I'll stick the tally up here and record as the votes come in. Why am I doing this? Just wanna peak at the minds of our community, for. . .uh. . .because?

Paris Prime= 1

Zar= 1

Dread= 4

Stradavar= 2

Vectis Prime= 1

Hek= 1

Amperex= 1

Grinlock= 2

Dex Sybaris= 1

Tiberon= 1

Quanta Vandal= 3

Opticor= 1

Vulkar Wraith= 1

Burston= 2

Vaykor Hek= 5

Latron Prime= 2

Latron Wraith= 1

Braton Prime= 1

Zhuge= 1

Rakta Cernos= 2

Hema= 1

Sobek= 1

Ignis= 2

Daikyu= 2

Strun Wraith= 2

Drakgoon= 1

Prisma Grakata= 1

Synapse= 1

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Unus here once more, this time with a "poll" that has likely been done a trillion times before. I constantly hear the Tonkor, the Tigris, and the Simulars touted as THE weapons everyone seems to use, but I never really hear much about anything else. Any folks out there wanna put their two cents in as to who the mighty fourth/fifth is in their arsenals, i'll stick the tally up here and record as the vots come in. Why am I doing this? Just wanna peak at the minds of our community, for. . .uh. . .because?

If you never hear about anything else I suggest expanding your social group...

But since you asked who is the 4th/5th of my Arsenal:

Zarr and Paris Prime

Spoiler

1st is the Braton Prime

2nd: Rubico

3rd: T.Boltor

12 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

Paris prime. or at lest I use to use it all the time.

bustron prime is cool too.

I remember when it use to be Bolter prime was the top thing.

Thats what I remember as well, thats why I wanted to get a "refreshed" list compared to that era.

11 minutes ago, ------ArtOfViolence----- said:

Dread

Agh, I KNEW I forgot one that was really common. I kinda fall into this category as well for my "Stealth Ops" ""persona".

7 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

If you never hear about anything else I suggest expanding your social group...

But since you asked who is the 4th/5th of my Arsenal:

Zarr and Paris Prime

Reveal hidden contents

1st is the Braton Prime

2nd: Rubico

3rd: T.Boltor

No need to expand my social group, don't have one. Rather, these were the weapons that seem to be the ones that bounce the most around the echo-room of the Reddit and the Forums.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

Hek (48 percent usage), Supra, Zarr, Prisma Gorgon, Zhuge.

I also use Synoid Simulor alot though.

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with using one of the "big leaguers", i'm just thankful for the sheer variety you folks are putting out for their "Mighty Fourth".

3 minutes ago, marshmellory said:

dex sybaris / vaykor hek usually, vectis prime / rakta cernos for the other weapon specific sorties

Its funny, whenever an "exclusive" weapon like that pops up, the thing I find the funnest to do is to take the original weapon, paint it up in the new one's weapon style, and recreate the new one statistically in the body of the old one. I'm weird like that.

4 minutes ago, ZaiTheFish said:

Grinlok.   Something about that weapon just feels right...

The sniper-rifle with no scope, I hesr folks enjoy things like that due to Warframe's apparent "sniper-clumsiness".

11 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

Amprex

For Infested crowd-killing I presume?

4 minutes ago, Tantalite said:

Grinlok with a god-Riven, Lvl 100's feel like level 30's.

49b.jpg

Dem it, wish I could remember what the original version of this was, also, aha, another proclamation of use, stradavar and grinlock goin at it head-to-head.

3 minutes ago, BBYipho said:

Quanta Vandal. I just love shooting the cubes and bullet jumping by them to kill massive groups of enemies.

Ignis. My go to as long I'm not fighting lvl 100+ enemies. Mainly for silly crowd control.

Ah, my Ignis, how I will never part with thee, or, at least, never part with my Ash.

4 minutes ago, Newnight said:

Dread

Dex Syb

Synapse (riven)

Vay hek

Almost seems like the Dread is a badge of honor for opening up that one brand of spicy peanuts on the Stalker, no? A functional badge you can beat people to death with anyway.

4 minutes ago, A.Rosen said:

Opticor. Opticor is love. :heart:

A fan of the frameian bfg eh? More variety for the variety pile.

Still, nice to see.

10 minutes ago, Unus said:

Its funny, whenever an "exclusive" weapon like that pops up, the thing I find the funnest to do is to take the original weapon, paint it up in the new one's weapon style, and recreate the new one statistically in the body of the old one. I'm weird like that.

the sybaris was already my favorite gun before the dex was released so it was a natural switch for me