The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of god, please do something about Mirage + Synoid Simulor

Insizer

"Go to recruiting"

Meanwhile, every mission I've joined from recruiting in the past week had a mirage simulor and I went afk for every mission besides void fissures (just to pick up traces). It's not fun, it reduces my fps to nothing, and it takes away from frames and synergies I actually put time and effort in to show people since I can't use them. Let the left side of the syndicates feel some pain for once (even after gammacor nerf, marelok was still the best while right side has nothing worth getting. It changed for a couple weeks because of secura lecta, but now that weapon is garbage)

How hard can it be to C - O - M - M - U - N - I - C - A -T -E 

Tell you're quad member to stop spamming while you're in mission Sigh

[Random Tenno]: Mike can you stop spamming with Mirage 

[Me] Sure ill do that :)

[Random Tenno] THX

[Me] No problemo aslong you have fun to 

---- And so we continou ----- all happy 

And still nobody and i mean realy .. as i have seen this topics flying by .. nobody is talking about how people attend on others .only thinking well he is goeing to do excactly what i hoped for ... XXX triple X why

As long you dont tell in you're squad how annoyed you are from an specific spammer the battle rages on .. Until you gues it 

Spoiler

Say it.. and see how that works .. Beside its the player behind the warfame that can break or make you're day as it is 

1 hour ago, GameKingMike334 said:

Tell you're quad member to stop spamming while you're in mission Sigh

[Random Tenno]: Mike can you stop spamming with Mirage 

[Me] Sure ill do that :)

[Random Tenno] THX

[Me] No problemo aslong you have fun to 

---- And so we continou ----- all happy 

And still nobody and i mean realy .. as i have seen this topics flying by .. nobody is talking about how people attend on others .only thinking well he is goeing to do excactly what i hoped for ... XXX triple X why

As long you dont tell in you're squad how annoyed you are from an specific spammer the battle rages on .. Until you gues it 

Hide contents

Say it.. and see how that works .. Beside its the player behind the warfame that can break or make you're day as it is 

lmao you seriously think communicating with someone like that will work ? Nobody wants to be told how to play a game, if anything they will only do it more to irritate you even more. Mirages with Synoid Simulors are completely dedicated to this combo, they won't stop using it just because someone asked them to. Sure there might be that one special snowflake who will liisten but you most likely won't find them.

On 29-1-2017 at 7:39 PM, ChameleonBro said:

lmao you seriously think communicating with someone like that will work ? Nobody wants to be told how to play a game, if anything they will only do it more to irritate you even more. Mirages with Synoid Simulors are completely dedicated to this combo, they won't stop using it just because someone asked them to. Sure there might be that one special snowflake who will liisten but you most likely won't find them.

No not directly .. only if you try and see :) nothing more .. it cant hurt to speak out on an squad channel 

if it doenst respond .so be it .. atleast you have tryed it 

Beeing polite is the best thing people can do even i have to do that it will bring you much further than rage the whole time while you havent try anything 

And yess there are 2 kind of players normal players that wanna have fun how warframe is build and the second one that only comes with an Troll packadge 

this last thing doesnt need anyone butt they are here ingame Exploiting everything that will messup for other players <-- this kinda peeps doesnt listen becuase it didnt came for an normal game of warframe but to harrase you're day 

Normal players would ask polite and i see allot of those during my Matchmakings :) 

On 1/29/2017 at 10:47 AM, GameKingMike334 said:

Do you realize how few people, in pubs, actually pay attention to the chat?

I can't even count the number of times a squad mate has asked not to be revived only for the other two members to constantly revive them anyway, leaving the squad mate repeatedly forcing themselves to go down to fix a bug.

But, sure, communication always works. Being nice always works. "Hey, at least you tried," is a good enough thing. Meanwhile, I'm left typing nicely at a guy who is already waiting in extraction for me to catch up because how dare I want to actually enjoy the game?

5 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Do you realize how few people, in pubs, actually pay attention to the chat?

I can't even count the number of times a squad mate has asked not to be revived only for the other two members to constantly revive them anyway, leaving the squad mate repeatedly forcing themselves to go down to fix a bug.

But, sure, communication always works. Being nice always works. "Hey, at least you tried," is a good enough thing. Meanwhile, I'm left typing nicely at a guy who is already waiting in extraction for me to catch up because how dare I want to actually enjoy the game?

Well most peeps are responding in PM because of the sound notification thats giving the player that there is something in the chat happening

atleast i always check when i hear the PM sound :)

and yes not everyone is doeing that you absolutely right maby an future thing for Devs to look at

.. Ps 

not sure how i understand you're last line of content .. but i gues and can tell you 

its always you're own decision what you do :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 8:43 PM, GameKingMike334 said:

No not directly .. only if you try and see :) nothing more .. it cant hurt to speak out on an squad channel 

if it doenst respond .so be it .. atleast you have tryed it 

Beeing polite is the best thing people can do even i have to do that it will bring you much further than rage the whole time while you havent try anything 

And yess there are 2 kind of players normal players that wanna have fun how warframe is build and the second one that only comes with an Troll packadge 

this last thing doesnt need anyone butt they are here ingame Exploiting everything that will messup for other players <-- this kinda peeps doesnt listen becuase it didnt came for an normal game of warframe but to harrase you're day 

Normal players would ask polite and i see allot of those during my Matchmakings :) 

(Sorry for the late reply) I've tried and still do communicating normally with people on Warframe. Usually they get butthurt over stupid things. I talk to them nicely but they keep doin what they do. Nobody should be forced to tell someone how to play to enjoy a game. 

4 hours ago, ChameleonBro said:

(Sorry for the late reply) I've tried and still do communicating normally with people on Warframe. Usually they get butthurt over stupid things. I talk to them nicely but they keep doin what they do. Nobody should be forced to tell someone how to play to enjoy a game. 

LoL :)

just as i have said ....  atleast you have tryed it  thats the main point

And i dont talk about forcing people to do things they dont want

I only work with solutions and tryouts 

On 1/18/2017 at 8:39 PM, X9tails327X said:

I mean its like you don't enjoy being Over powered against low level enemies...If you face enemies higher than level 100+ (Which you probably don't) You would understand that Synoid Simulor is a great weapon to use against high level enemies, but it helps it even more to use it with mirage with it to really bring the damage of the weapon to life.

If you're complaining about this weapon and Mirage then obviously you don't like to breeze through missions. You enjoy spending hours inside of a defense struggling every second. When people say a community ruins games you can look at your post and realize what they mean.

Sorry, for not getting back. I was taking a break from warframe. But you're full of it. I do play high level stuff fairly often. Don't just assume things, especially without having any basis at all. Secondly, I don't understand your logic. You say that SySim is a good weapon (which I don't want to be ruined btw), which it is, then say that just because I like to actually experience the game, that I am ruining it? What kind of logic is that?

I've never actually run into miragulor (I do understand why this synergy works though), as people call it, but then again I've also never been to Akkad, so there's that too. I assume people that like to use miragulor would like to go there and "farm it up." Most of the places I go are backwater "off-meta" nodes so maybe that's why I never see them.

Anyway, I watched AGGP's more recent vid about miragulor since someone said that that last video was actually the boltace, and the massive aoe damage that you get with this synergy is insane, and I can see why people hate it. So yes, I agree that it should be nerfed, probably by making a timer mechanic on this weapon to where a certain amount of time has to pass before vortices can combine for that big aoe (maybe .5 seconds?). If they are combined instantly or below that time limit, the vortices will combine with no extra aoe damage.

Again, I don't even have to play with one of these miragulors to see how this is OP

Here's the video

• 2 months later...

Most comments seem to be from PC. Lemme tell its same in PS too. ( I also play on PC btw. x) ) I dont think main fault is on warframe. Problem might be on players who use it and spam abilities. Then again I might be wrong and don’t take it personally because I just mean this as generally as possible. This is my opinion and it bases on what I have seen while I have been playing. I like more about gaming, missions and exploring the mission maps than ranking up so.. Thsi also has lot of points but they all go around one thing really.

I personaly hate Mirage… or should i say that I hate player’s gamestyle with Mirage and simulor. I know you just like playing just like rest. Sometimes I cant stop wondering are people playing Mirage and simulor or other weapon like it just to troll other players?

It doesn’t matter on what mission, it always results same. Except maybe in interception, hard level exvacation and archwing… those might be things where not even Mirage’s abilities are overpowered. And end game. ( spoilers ) What happens in gameplay when Mirage joins in team is that every time player who plays Mirage just runs through the map killing everything. What’s left for others in team are following; Walk or run after them picking loot up. Or let their carrier do the loot collecting. If being really lucky there is possible to find some unopened loot crates after Mirage’s run past them unoticing them. Another thing that’s done if Mirage player happens to die; to if being kind enough to revive them so that one warframe’s show can continue. When show’s over they head to extraction and start timer. Show’s over. Usually more faster than it has barely even began for other players. And sometimes even critizing how slow and useless other players are.

I personally would just want to throw my swords and guns on nearest corner when Mirage runs by. Why? There is no point playing even trying to play with them that’s why. Challenge… ruined. Chances to find loot? Ruined. Changes to level up weapons and/or warframe? Ruined. Enjoying gameplay? Ruined. Teamwork? What teamwork? Impossible.

This is something that amazes me every time. It seems these players they don’t want to play with other players and if gameplay style is to run through the mission fast as possible why do they play online with others? It’s very strange way of teamwork and co-op.

Surely Mirage players disagree. Why wouldn’t they? To them it’s coolest and best thing ever. Sure. Everyone with their favorite warframes are feeling same about their favorites. But try think other players for change who want to play online and who will want to enjoy gaming and are there to have fun or get those affinity and exp points they also need.

Something definetely should need to be done to solve it. I really think that one warframe’s shows don’t belong in team gameplays at all.