Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame 'retirement'

Kidkilla

On 11.01.2017 at 11:16 PM, Kidkilla said:

For example, the only time I see Loki is on sortie spy missions running a max invis duration build, but I also see a lot more Ivara also running invis.

It does not illustrate that Ivara is better for spy missions, it only shows that most people are horrible at them (which is why DE had to remove alarms on vault's front doors), so they need to rely on permanent invisibility and ability to walk through lasers without triggering the alarms. Players who are more familiar with spy tiles can get the data resorting neither to invisibility nor to Limbo rifting/Ivara infiltrating.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Either way though, someone out playing Warframe loves a frame some people might not consider desirable.

I can see loki be used in much more ways than just spy missions on invis.

A rework is all that should be done to the lower frames. Itll take time, definitely, but worth it.

Thats like getting rid of Limbo.

Biggest Meme-Frame.

Im sorry but Nidus is beyond trash level on non endless missions.

So what you really asking is what frames being used in endless should be retired for Nidus, well in terms of similarities in team utilities Id say Inaros is the cloest you can get, and I think Inaros should retire Nidus for his overall superiority of not needing to stack up before being useful. Plus the CCs are more flexible, and the healing is way more on demand and heal so much more. The only upside for Nidus is that one damaging ability, but again I run covert lethality on my Inaros, which means at some point in the endless mission my scripted kill will out kill Nidius‘ 1

On 16 January 2017 at 3:23 AM, RoboticApplesWithLasers said:

Sounds like a good Idea, maybe not with frames- seeing as those have a monetary value associated with them, but for abilities as a whole, sure.

On 16 January 2017 at 3:18 AM, OfPowerOfWant said:

Would love to cast permanent invisibility on all things Infested.

wish they would have pre-cycled nidus abilities into oberon or titania

Both right - Nidus should have either happened a lot earlier or powers reworked into existing frames (But we are where we are). And powers/abilities need a review. Don't get me wrong (which judging by some of the posts, people have), I like the diversity in WF. It means I can pick a frame, ability package and loadout to suit my mood on any given day, but like most people I'm not blind to how some frames do very similar things due to said ability package. I only used those examples because they're usually the most common (in my limited opinion), it certainly doesn't mean that those frames should be elevated/removed.