Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hema Riven, reroll or keep? A flight speed question

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

So, after rerolling a bit, I got this Hema Riven:

JUP1B4B.png

The first 3 stats are pretty cool, weapon recoil should help with headshots and status chance+raw damage are 2 of the most important stats on this weapon, in my opinion; but then, there's that flight speed negative.

Now, I was planning to put a rate of fire mod on Hema(when we'll finally finish the research in about a year or two), but I guess firing fast doesn't mean much when projectiles are slow.

What do you think? Is that negative negligible considering the other stats or should I keep rerolling?

15 answers to this question

I see, that's too bad because the other stats seemed pretty awesome to me, nearly perfect.

On one side I guess that if the flight speed is low already, adding a -% shouldn't change much, but on the other side I can understand how making a bad situation worst is not the best thing to do.

Damn!!

Alright, I kept on rerolling and the situation got out of hand quickly as I got obsessed with obtaining a decent roll.

I stopped at this one:

rUVDkzc.png

I guess it's a fairly cool result as I was definitely going to use Electricity damage on any build so I can just use this one instead and get a free Serration along with it.

But geez, all that Kuva wasted and I don't even have the weapon yet.....

11 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Alright, I kept on rerolling and the situation got out of hand quickly as I got obsessed with obtaining a decent roll.

I stopped at this one:

rUVDkzc.png

I guess it's a fairly cool result as I was definitely going to use Electricity damage on any build so I can just use this one instead and get a free Serration along with it.

But geez, all that Kuva wasted and I don't even have the weapon yet.....

32 rerolls :I

3 minutes ago, Stalker_Cake said:

32 rerolls :I

Yea, and for Hema. I feel like a bit of my soul has just left me.

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

You could buy it with plat on the Market, but it's not cheap. Or, you could wait for Darvo to get a decent deal, but it would take a while.

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Not gonna happen, we'll research it, no matter how long it will take! Definitely not gonna spend plat on Hema, even if it was the best weapon in the game.

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

3 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Not gonna happen, we'll research it, no matter how long it will take! Definitely not gonna spend plat on Hema, even if it was the best weapon in the game.

Well, I once got a Hek (with weapon slot and catalyst) for only 23 plats, so you could get decent deal on Hema too. Of course, if you really want to research it, I won't try to stop you. It's your choice (and plat) after all.

26 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I stopped at this one:

rUVDkzc.png

Or instead of Serration also, to get free slot for Terminal Velocity to make Headshots more precise.