Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Tenno Tunes Vol 2!

[DE]Megan

So by 'your own original work' does it mean royalty free music is not allowed as well? I only ask because I can edit audio, but I have no way to make the background music. If it's not allowed well I'll just step down, but I am replaying the entire Second Dream quest for the voice dialogues I want, since mine's centered around the Stalker. Other question: if I'm not allowed to submit my entry if it's using royalty free music for the background, can I just upload the final project for fun without it being an entry?

~80% of the beat are samples from WARFRAME:
Snare: "Nyx Chaos Ability"
Bass Drum: "Single Drum Hit", "Mag Crush"
High Hats: "Mag Pull Ability"
Intro: "Alarm"
Extra Sounds: "Excalibur Radial Javelin Ability", "Ordis Incoming Call 2", "Lotus Incoming Audio Transmission", "Lotus Something's Happening", "Lotus Wake Up Tenno", "Text Message Ship Pager", "Ordis Alarm System Has Need Of You", "Valkyr Warcry", "Frost Ability 2 Cast", "Ordis Talking", "Lotus It Is Time Tenno", "Ordis Wake Up", "Sayrn Molt", "Zephyr Tornado".

*I also used all of Ordis' error samples of the FanKit to dual layer the snares, bass drums, and high hats.*

All in all I used 41 different tracks to create this fun beat, I had a blast doing it and hope the best for everyone.

Edit: SoundCloud embedding seems to have stopped working, here is the link to SoundCloud, and a Youtube video.

https://soundcloud.com/pseudosudo/crunchmode

Edited by (PS4)BootyPinch
SoundCloud embedding seems to have stopped working.

Can anyone help me out. I need some way to make music but I have no money and need to know if there is a free music thing to create music with. I know that garage band has a free version but i don't like it for its limited and I don't like what it has with it to make music. So I need your help to help me out with my situation please.

3 minutes ago, CommanderBriggs said:

Can anyone help me out. I need some way to make music but I have no money and need to know if there is a free music thing to create music with. I know that garage band has a free version but i don't like it for its limited and I don't like what it has with it to make music. So I need your help to help me out with my situation please.

You can try this thing called NanoStudio. It's available to buy on iOS BUT, it's free on pc/mac and its not limited (compared to the free version on iOS at least). I'm not sure if it supports VST plugins but it has a powerful synth with tons of presets.

4 minutes ago, 11DarkLights said:

You can try this thing called NanoStudio. It's available to buy on iOS BUT, it's free on pc/mac and its not limited (compared to the free version on iOS at least). I'm not sure if it supports VST plugins but it has a powerful synth with tons of presets.

What is the actual website for the free download called.

25 minutes ago, CommanderBriggs said:

Dude i am grateful for this. Do you know where im suppose to find the warframe sound bites that you are suppose to use. The DE Devs say they are free but i have no idea where to find/get them.

It's linked on the original post lol xD